If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prob a agreement reached. He needed Anderson to say he wasn't involved in the beating to stay and he prob broke Anderson off large and he more than likely got info on the hit for bad boy being behind it. Suge was dangerous and couldve got Anderson or somebody close to him touched if he wanted to, he had the money for it. But he wanted puffy instead.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Suge was a boss/bully in the music industry.

But the Crips have always run LA.

map.jpg

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
nikkas stay telling these stories of suge, but it seems like he only went after soft ppl like Dre and Snoop.

Orlando killed his close friend and shot him, yet was living life like normal and making interviews mockin Pac and shyt.

Yea orlando dead but suge had nothig to do with it, plus he killed the guys who killed him

During the time period when Pac was in hospital there was a huge war with Suge's set and his affiliates against the South Side Crips, however they failed on offing Orlando and then in 97 Suge was in prison and he had to deal with the Fruit Town Piru's.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
A better question would be; Why would Suge have a man who shot him in the head and smoked his mans right in front of him testify on his behalf? I could see Anderson letting the beat down slide for enough bread but I can't see Suge letting that slide if Anderson was the shooter. Leads me to believe that Anderson wasn't really the shooter.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
A better question would be; Why would Suge have a man who shot him in the head and smoked his mans right in front of him testify on his behalf? I could see Anderson letting the beat down slide for enough bread but I can't see Suge letting that slide if Anderson was the shooter. Leads me to believe that Anderson wasn't really the shooter.
If he wasn't the shooter then why go to war with SSC :patrice:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I am not answering this for the op troll but for others who come in...

Los Angeles is a very big area. It is spread out over huge amounts of land and the traffic situation in the city has always kept people from just venturing all around. That is why people stick to pockets of areas.

So it is quite possible for someone to be gangsta and also not see 1 person in a city of 10 million.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? Is anybody really saying they're scared of Suge on an individual level?

Suge had a bunch of scary goons on the payroll during his heyday, and terrorized a hell of a lot of people. That's why people talk about him that way. Dude was a great manipulator, but obviously we see how he gets down when the odds aren't in his favor.

what u talking about there was a big war in compton during the days pac was in the hospital and also and they whooped his ass for snatching a gang member's chain from death row what more u want them to do.

Yup. But this is what happens when people try to piece together a story that they weren't around for. The bodies that were dropping after Pac was shot aren't part of the popular narrative anymore, so a younger dude might not know.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
What are you talking about? Is anybody really saying they're scared of Suge on an individual level?

Suge had a bunch of scary goons on the payroll during his heyday, and terrorized a hell of a lot of people. That's why people talk about him that way. Dude was a great manipulator, but obviously we see how he gets down when the odds aren't in his favor.

Yup. But this is what happens when people try to piece together a story that they weren't around for
. The bodies that were dropping after Pac was shot aren't part of the popular narrative anymore, so a younger dude might not know.

im convinced that most dudes on the net don't know what the fukk they be talking about most of the time

exactly and before they whooped his ass.

a gang member who happen to be a blood gang member happen to be wearing a death row chain was at the mall and orlando anderson and his boys saw him in the mall and orlando anderson and his southside crips saw them in a mall and they whopped those gang members ass.

and that is the reason why pac suge and everybody in the death row who just happen to be full of blood gang members whopped his ass to begin with but the real reason why orlando anderson and his boys beat that gang member ass at the mall

because bad boy jimmy henchmen and co put a bounty up for a death row chain and was like they will pay any southside crip to get a member of death row chain so they could put it in their next video.

so that is how and why death row whooped orlando anderson ass at the mgm grand.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

Anderson was the shooter breh. That much is clear. but gangstas have different rules so you can't look at it with regular people logic​

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Have yall seen that video with the audio recording of Orlando on the phone with one of his homies? He breaks down exactly what happened and how he shot Pac. And he gives this account while having Pac's music playing in the back!

Orlando at 7:45 to 9:10:

"I put them muthaf***s in him myself. That n*gga gone. We rolled up on him and he was shook. No heat, no vest. Leapin around like a fish, n*gga. He started jumping as soon as I started bussing. I put a couple in the back door too, just to make sure. I'm telling you cuz, that n*gga was scared. When we pulled up on him, he knew exactly what time it was. He knew he f*cked up when he seen us, he was already leaning towards that slob ass n*gga Suge when he seen us! Like a second before I started bussing he moved towards the back seat. That slob n*gga was using him as a shield! Both them n*ggas was scared! That's how suge got hit. I was trying to hit tupac while suge was using him to keep from getting hit. N*gga we only had one chance cause vegas was packed. We passed em what? Two times? But it was too many cars in the way. So we sped up and slipped in on em."