If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge got busy..on that death row doc from last year.. D.O.C said he was riding with Suge when suge saw some dudes he didn't like..tlike..told doc to lay the seat back and Suge started busting shots out the window.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Suge got busy..on that death row doc from last year.. D.O.C said he was riding with Suge when suge saw some dudes he didn't like..tlike..told doc to lay the seat back and Suge started busting shots out the window.
How about "cover your ears" . . dude can't talk and Suge being reckless with his hearing to :gucci:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

What documentary is this?

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
And this is the first time I ever heard this story. Totally false and there's video to prove it. Plus, why would Orlando Anderson just walk up to his enemies (one of whom he took the chain from) just like, "Here's your chain...my bad."

Who knows :yeshrug:

That's just something I read

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
nikkas stay telling these stories of suge, but it seems like he only went after soft ppl like Dre and Snoop.

Orlando killed his close friend and shot him, yet was living life like normal and making interviews mockin Pac and shyt.

Yea orlando dead but suge had nothig to do with it, plus he killed the guys who killed him
He died not long after:dead:. Who cares?:pacspit:

Last edited:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No it's not lmao. Lines up exactly with what Keffe D said. They shot pac and then watched him get put in the ambulence :bryan:dayum :lolbron:

I agree that Baby Lane killed him but anyone can upload some random audio on the internet and try to pass it off as something it's not. And how or why would this be recorded anyway?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Suge was spotted handing out aks in the projects according to an FBI report and one of the detectives on the case said Orlando went into hiding. He wasn't trying to stay low just cause of the cops.:mjlol: Go read the police blotter of that area after 2pac was shot.
The same police report that states piru informants that were shot/shot at during that gang-war identified baby lane as there shooter during that back n forth go read :mjlol:..... nikka gave no fukks n was on the frontline wasn't hiding from nothing stop making shyt up ....:hhh:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Suge was gangsta by entertainment industry standards. And he had the ability to excel his gangsta by keeping his gangsta within the parameters where he could safely flex his muscle. This all creates for an inflated sense of a gangstaness - and Interscope liked selling him like that because it went with the whole image
Exactly suge wasn't gangster in the actual streets ... The nikkas around him where tho ... The nikkas who actually put in work for the hood were tho ... Bountry , heron , neckbone , rock , poochie etc they were the actual feared ones

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
I agree that Baby Lane killed him but anyone can upload some random audio on the internet and try to pass it off as something it's not. And how or why would this be recorded anyway?
In the audio he speaks of cops going to his house, his mom's house, Keffe's house, his friends house etc. He was being surveillance. His phone was likely tapped.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
How u know this is real tho ??? For actual sure ??
I'm not 100% sure, but someone on youtube lined up Orlando's voice from that video and synched it up with the voice on other Orlando videos, and it was a perfect match :merchant: that vid is gone now, but I'm positive that audio of orlando on the phone is authentic.