If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I always thought he was only a bully in the industry...look how easily his whole team was destroyed from within.

He was a just a label ceo with money who bought connections...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I always thought he was only a bully in the industry...look how easily his whole team was destroyed from within.

Suge is only a bully in the industry but he got one of the most legit bloods out there in Bone paralyzed, crying terrified on stand as his life is in jeopardy, but continue spew nonsense brehs

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Have yall seen that video with the audio recording of Orlando on the phone with one of his homies? He breaks down exactly what happened and how he shot Pac. And he gives this account while having Pac's music playing in the back!

Orlando at 7:45 to 9:10:

"I put them muthaf***s in him myself. That n*gga gone. We rolled up on him and he was shook. No heat, no vest. Leapin around like a fish, n*gga. He started jumping as soon as I started bussing. I put a couple in the back door too, just to make sure. I'm telling you cuz, that n*gga was scared. When we pulled up on him, he knew exactly what time it was. He knew he f*cked up when he seen us, he was already leaning towards that slob ass n*gga Suge when he seen us! Like a second before I started bussing he moved towards the back seat. That slob n*gga was using him as a shield! Both them n*ggas was scared! That's how suge got hit. I was trying to hit tupac while suge was using him to keep from getting hit. N*gga we only had one chance cause vegas was packed. We passed em what? Two times? But it was too many cars in the way. So we sped up and slipped in on em."

:merchant:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Have yall seen this?

I heard that car wash he filmed that scene at is the same car wash where Orlando Anderson was killed. And that burger joint he filmed that scene at is the same spot where Suge ran over that guy

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

And now he's trying to cop pleas from jail talkin bout he has diabetes and heart problems :laff: FOH Suge :laff:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
im convinced that most dudes on the net don't know what the fukk they be talking about most of the time

exactly and before they whooped his ass.

a gang member who happen to be a blood gang member happen to be wearing a death row chain was at the mall and orlando anderson and his boys saw him in the mall and orlando anderson and his southside crips saw them in a mall and they whopped those gang members ass.

and that is the reason why pac suge and everybody in the death row who just happen to be full of blood gang members whopped his ass to begin with but the real reason why orlando anderson and his boys beat that gang member ass at the mall

because bad boy jimmy henchmen and co put a bounty up for a death row chain and was like they will pay any southside crip to get a member of death row chain so they could put it in their next video.

so that is how and why death row whooped orlando anderson ass at the mgm grand.

:francis:

no diss - but that was a difficult / confusion read

basically travon lane a member of the bloods / death row got his ass whipped by orlando anderson of the south side crips at a mall where he took travon DR chain; hence months later they would bump into each other at the MGM, but this time travon was with a bunch of death row members including pac & suge ... and we all know what happen thereafter

BTW
the bountys on them DR chains had nothing to do with Jimmy - that was a puff thing
it was just for the reinsurance of the fukked up mentality of suge

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Live by the gun die by it. :wow: real cowboy shyt. the wild west. :wow:

You got to respect that. Once you shot the most popular rapper who was actjally talented and touched hindreds of millions of people worldwide there's no reforming. You can't shoot Tupac and then say nah I've grown out of this shyt. levels
aint nobody respectin that :rudy:

dont fear the man that can take your life. fear the God with the authority that after your life has been taken can send you to heaven or hell

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Dead ass are you a Christian. Have you ever read the Bible?
lets not log in to the coli to glorify and idolize stone cold killers and gang bangers and demand their praise honor and respect

lets glorify God with our posts and walk with him if he is with us who can be against us :blessed:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Suge was spotted handing out aks in the projects according to an FBI report and one of the detectives on the case said Orlando went into hiding. He wasn't trying to stay low just cause of the cops.:mjlol: Go read the police blotter of that area after 2pac was shot.

:mjlol:you internet nikkaz :snoop:

da hell he was in hiding - da nikka was bragging about it all over the street YET denying it all over national TV, yall nikkaz with this revisionist shyt

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
343n.jpg

Get murked over a chain, brehs

2pac-Death-Row-Chain-eBay-tupac.jpg