If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Suge was a boss/bully in the music industry.

But the Crips have always run LA.

map.jpg

Yeah, Crips out number the Bloods 3 to 1. And these guys were over the top violent. The stories of Tookie and Monster Kody was crazy. Monster Kody actually chopped somebodies arm off.

And the Crips don't let people claim their set like Bloods did with 2 Pac, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, so there numbers being high is crazy.

Bloods existing against those odds is for the books.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Yeah, Crips out number the Bloods 3 to 1. And these guys were over the top violent. The stories of Tookie and Monster Kody was crazy. Monster Kody actually chopped somebodies arm off.

And the Crips don't let people claim their set like Bloods did with 2 Pac, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, so there numbers being high is crazy.

Bloods existing against those odds is for the books.

pac never claimed to be a blood .

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
Have yall seen that video with the audio recording of Orlando on the phone with one of his homies? He breaks down exactly what happened and how he shot Pac. And he gives this account while having Pac's music playing in the back!

Orlando at 7:45 to 9:10:

"I put them muthaf***s in him myself. That n*gga gone. We rolled up on him and he was shook. No heat, no vest. Leapin around like a fish, n*gga. He started jumping as soon as I started bussing. I put a couple in the back door too, just to make sure. I'm telling you cuz, that n*gga was scared. When we pulled up on him, he knew exactly what time it was. He knew he f*cked up when he seen us, he was already leaning towards that slob ass n*gga Suge when he seen us! Like a second before I started bussing he moved towards the back seat. That slob n*gga was using him as a shield! Both them n*ggas was scared! That's how suge got hit. I was trying to hit tupac while suge was using him to keep from getting hit. N*gga we only had one chance cause vegas was packed. We passed em what? Two times? But it was too many cars in the way. So we sped up and slipped in on em."

Whaaaaaaaatttt :ohhh:

Is this real brehs

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I am not answering this for the op troll but for others who come in...

Los Angeles is a very big area. It is spread out over huge amounts of land and the traffic situation in the city has always kept people from just venturing all around. That is why people stick to pockets of areas.

So it is quite possible for someone to be gangsta and also not see 1 person in a city of 10 million.
Compton is like 8 square miles and has less than 100,000 ppl

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said orlando was going to give the chain back, and when he approached them pac swung on him. I don't know if that's true though.

you know there's like a million different stories.

And this is the first time I ever heard this story. Totally false and there's video to prove it. Plus, why would Orlando Anderson just walk up to his enemies (one of whom he took the chain from) just like, "Here's your chain...my bad."

Daps
Have you ever been to Compton?

You know Suge didn't live in Compton at this time right? He has a mansion in Beverly Hills....
gotta love these elaborate stories these kids make up on the internet..

these Pac threads are always entertaining.. cats making it seem like it was Vietnam in LA, when Pac got shot.. :mjlol:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Have yall seen that video with the audio recording of Orlando on the phone with one of his homies? He breaks down exactly what happened and how he shot Pac. And he gives this account while having Pac's music playing in the back!

Orlando at 7:45 to 9:10:

"I put them muthaf***s in him myself. That n*gga gone. We rolled up on him and he was shook. No heat, no vest. Leapin around like a fish, n*gga. He started jumping as soon as I started bussing. I put a couple in the back door too, just to make sure. I'm telling you cuz, that n*gga was scared. When we pulled up on him, he knew exactly what time it was. He knew he f*cked up when he seen us, he was already leaning towards that slob ass n*gga Suge when he seen us! Like a second before I started bussing he moved towards the back seat. That slob n*gga was using him as a shield! Both them n*ggas was scared! That's how suge got hit. I was trying to hit tupac while suge was using him to keep from getting hit. N*gga we only had one chance cause vegas was packed. We passed em what? Two times? But it was too many cars in the way. So we sped up and slipped in on em."

That's fake

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Suge needed baby lane alive .... To testify .... It would be to obvious having lane killed straight after the pac murder .... Let's be clear aswell suge isn't an actual killer (take aside the hit n run for a second) Orlando was pretty feared but nikkas like poochie or buntry were around longer and had a bigger n more dangerous rep then lane ..... U see how trey didn't step to lane over the chain n seemed scared ov lane .... Baby lane wouldn't have tried that shyt with buntry..... thing is baby lane altho reckless was street smart n knew how to move without been touched up until May 1998 .... Maybe suge was planning on sending someone to hit baby lane had he not been killed I doubt baby lane would have made it into the 2000 era just off the way he moved n the fact nikkas would wana make a name for themselves to take out pacs killer espically with his boostful attitude towards the situation

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge was spotted handing out aks in the projects according to an FBI report and one of the detectives on the case said Orlando went into hiding. He wasn't trying to stay low just cause of the cops.:mjlol: Go read the police blotter of that area after 2pac was shot.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Suge was gangsta by entertainment industry standards. And he had the ability to excel his gangsta by keeping his gangsta within the parameters where he could safely flex his muscle. This all creates for an inflated sense of a gangstaness - and Interscope liked selling him like that because it went with the whole image