If she make you wait for sex it ain't cuz she a good girl

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ the responses in here. If she makes you wait she don't like you and lowkey she doesn't respect you and sees you as a beta male not capable of getting other women. It's not rocket science. All women's "rules" go out the window when they find someone they really like.
This

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
even if the reason stated in the op is true (she is waiting with you because she is with someone else), i see that as a "good" quality anyway .... since when is not having sex with multiple partners a bad thing :dahell:

the cdc specifically says it's risky behavior :queen:
If shes with someone else why is she talking to another dude on that level? Good try on trying to spin that into a positive for women. Bird.:childplease:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thats certainly true for some women

If youre not committed to each other yet and she really likes you, she'll want to imitate proper courtship with you but still fukk her other purely physical attraction partners

Then she will make a ceremony about going exclusive with Romeo and finally giving up the drawers like she's a virgin after he does all the right things

Its having cake and eating it too

End thread....

Goodnite

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol u nikkaz not around women so u dont kno.

All women aint hoes.

Talking to the wrong one... lol.
I'm always the nikka that's fukking the bytch another dude is courting...
Then the bytch hits me with...
"I know u dont want nothing serious from me, right?":usure:

I say :stopitslime: "fukk No"...

And now a dude gets the privilege of making that wonderful women his girlfriend

:francis:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Or ur a fukking stranger and she doesn’t know you.

I have lived with men before.
I have watched them date.

Not NEARLY as many chicks are fukking them immediately as some of ya’ll fantasize about and these were pretty attractive dudes with mouthpieces.
Men lie on their dikks, and then men believe those lies.

There are some women into hookup culture. There are a lot who aren’t. It all depends on the chick, her dikk needs, and if she’s in that place or not.

Bull

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ the responses in here. If she makes you wait she don't like you and lowkey she doesn't respect you and sees you as a beta male not capable of getting other women. It's not rocket science. All women's "rules" go out the window when they find someone they really like.

Or it could be that you ain't the nikka for that. She gotta nikka for dikk, you could be the nikka she sees herself having a long relationship with, where you take care of her. p*ssy is a control mechanism, if she gives it up too quick she's knows her bargaining chips are off the table. It's all about how she interprets the situation.​

Thats certainly true for some women

If youre not committed to each other yet and she really likes you, she'll want to imitate proper courtship with you but still fukk her other purely physical attraction partners

Then she will make a ceremony about going exclusive with Romeo and finally giving up the drawers like she's a virgin after he does all the right things

Its having cake and eating it too

Thread/