If she make you wait for sex it ain't cuz she a good girl

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Or ur a fukking stranger and she doesn’t know you.

I have lived with men before.
I have watched them date.

Not NEARLY as many chicks are fukking them immediately as some of ya’ll fantasize about and these were pretty attractive dudes with mouthpieces.
Men lie on their dikks, and then men believe those lies.

There are some women into hookup culture. There are a lot who aren’t. It all depends on the chick, her dikk needs, and if she’s in that place or not.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
At the end of the day it’s her body. When she shows her cards it’s up to you to determine the next move
I feel like bytches with fine bodies gotta share as much as possible

That's the best way to thank god for making them cute

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How many miles your P got? If it's high mileage you got give it up quick
False. It’s her body and she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t wanna do.

Some dudes hate that reality. She could have given the p*ssy to anybody else, but if she wants u to work for it, then either u will or won’t.

If u did something for one chick, do u feel obligated to do it for every chick. If u marry one, will u marry every chick u meet?

No everybody doesn’t get the same things and as an adult u have the right to give urself as u choose.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
False. It’s her body and she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t wanna do.

Some dudes hate that reality. She could have given the p*ssy to anybody else, but if she wants u to work for it, then either u will or won’t.

If u did something for one chick, do u feel obligated to do it for every chick. If u marry one, will u marry every chick u meet?

No everybody gets the same things and as an adult u have the right to give urself as u choose.
You’re arguing with a misogynist, don’t bother.

Daps
even if the reason stated in the op is true (she is waiting with you because she is with someone else), i see that as a "good" quality anyway .... since when is not having sex with multiple partners a bad thing :dahell:

the cdc specifically says it's risky behavior :queen: