If she make you wait for sex it ain't cuz she a good girl

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How tho :mjlol:

I kind of fukked up the way I made that comment but every woman that's attracted to me plays coy / shy

Handsome Gang knows :yeshrug:
If you're in handsome gang AND you have a lot going for yourself, many women will indeed make you wait, ESPECIALLY if you're a good/nice guy. Hoes are notorious for this, as it's a way to get her ego fulfilled and for her to have control. Some good women who really really like you may wait because she wants to make sure you're the real deal and worth having a relationship with.

I dont believe in absolutes, though. Sometimes they really are fukking someone else. It depends on the person. No one woman is the same. Just when you think you know them you meet one who is completely different than the others.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
highly likely...

might not be the reason she don't give you none though. She might actually like you... women think backwards like that sometimes.

Her: "I don't really like this guy but I want/need something from him so I'll give him some p*ssy"

Also Her: "I really like this guy and I don't want him to think I'm a hoe, so I'll make him wait to show I respect my self"

I could be wrong though. I've had it happen both ways. Sometimes they was with another dude and sometimes it was because they really liked me... mostly it was another dude but they liked me though. I didn't care because I was fukking other women so :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
As a general rule of thumb, if they have a certain # of days you have to wait, they playing games and could be fukking on the side. If they're just waiting for it to happen organically, they might really be the 'let's wait a while' type bytches. :ld:

To be fair, I've known very few of the latter. :patrice:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
90% of the time yes.

The other 10% she just got through fukking a dude and cut him off so she giving her nani and mind a rest.

If you stick around long enough (depends on how long she likes to wait between sex partners) you may be the next one.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or it could be that you ain't the nikka for that. She gotta nikka for dikk, you could be the nikka she sees herself having a long relationship with, where you take care of her. p*ssy is a control mechanism, if she gives it up too quick she's knows her bargaining chips are off the table. It's all about how she interprets the situation.​
:mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm the boyfriend material dude so a lot of times I end up waiting 2-4 dates to hit...

I catch 'em on the back end though. What they don't know is..."I" don't see them as "girlfriend" material, so I usually only fukk for a few months, they catch feelings, and then I'm out.

You have to keep a rotation though because you'll be Dr. Desert Dry under these circumstances.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Big Facts. In January I started talking to this chick and didn't hit until the middle of the summer. And I remember chilling with her like a week after I finally hit and we having a conversation and I'll never forget this exchange

Me: "Yeah I be doing my thing huh :myman:"

Her: "Yeah it was good especially since I haven't had sex since like Easter"

Me instantly putting it together : "What you mean Easter" :mjcry:

Her trying to walk it back : "Umm not Easter but....

Me: "I'm bout to leave ..."

Her: " Are you fukking serious right now @Vae Victis "

Me: *Storms out*

shyt still makes me mad because not only was somebody else fukking while I was spending time and money in the lil bih but I only hit one time after all those months and It's my fault because I got all emotional. And she had some fire A1 pussc too:francis::francis:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
If a woman isn't lusting after you, and uses p*ssy as a bargaining chip, she's just not that into you. Not saying a chick need to fukk on the first date, but her being sexually available to you is the number one sign you need to be looking for. A girl tells me to wait,and I'll say "Sure, YOU can wait, but I'll be getting it somewhere else in the meantime."

Haha real nikka game right here. Imma use that.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone you meet that’s that stupid shouldn’t know you long enough to even like you like that