If she make you wait for sex it ain't cuz she a good girl

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
@killacal

You gotta get through the beginning part to get it :mjgrin:

Let me take you back 4-5 years ago in 11th grade when I realized I make hoes moist...transferred to a new school

The baddest female that everyone was :wow::takedat::sadcam: of Everytime she shows up in class (9/10 light skinned, beautiful face, nice body)

Ok so the first meeting between me and her was in the 2nd class of the day (9:00 AM?)

She's sitting next to me so I came up with a way to start a conversation with her, asked her did she drop the paper in between our desks, she shyly stutters n-n-no, I say ok......ends conversation awkwardly :unimpressed:

time passes and I noticed she's looking down at her desk and smiling to herself I'm like (:francis: she's laughing at my dumbass)

Then she starts giving me the look, dilated pupils I just ask her "you alright :dwillhuh:"

Her: "yes....." (She sounded like she wanted to fukk)

I had no idea what I did :gucci:

She would just stare at me occasionally for the rest of the period and rubbing her thighs, at that point I was so confused I stopped looking at her :deadrose:

Now here's where I found out what was up.... final class of the day, breh I'm sitting near tells me, "Ay cuh, she been staring at you the whole time, you know her?"

I look back like :steviej: and it's her giving me the most longing eyes I've ever seen I felt that shyt in my soul :heh:

Dude then tells me "dawg, she WANTS YOU"

so now I'mma just skip through a lot more because it's a whole essay of a story, the whole year she would pop up in front of me, watching me from a distance, I never approached her because I heard her talking about her "best frann" who's a nikka I went to elementary with (the coincidences)

that's when I knew she was a thot, she STILL tried to get near me and on the last day of school there, she saw me talking to some other girl, sucked her teeth loudly, said goodbye to the teacher rudely and left :yeshrug:

I transferred out of there after that one year.

Shorty was bad as fucc though I swear :mjgrin: just really confused 17 year old me.

I realized thots have feelings too :mjgrin:

and I look better than I thought I did:wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Thats certainly true for some women

If youre not committed to each other yet and she really likes you, she'll want to imitate proper courtship with you but still fukk her other purely physical attraction partners

Then she will make a ceremony about going exclusive with Romeo and finally giving up the drawers like she's a virgin after he does all the right things

Its having cake and eating it too

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Or it could be that you ain't the nikka for that. She gotta nikka for dikk, you could be the nikka she sees herself having a long relationship with, where you take care of her. p*ssy is a control mechanism, if she gives it up too quick she's knows her bargaining chips are off the table. It's all about how she interprets the situation.​
The moment she starts seeing you as bf material, your ass gonna have to jump through hoops for the p*ssy :russ:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What I've heard is she'll let any dude fukk but if she comes across a really good looking dude who's into her she'll start bullshyting you with a coy act

EDIT: WHO SHES INTO

Am I supposed to be flattered or honored by this?

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
If a woman isn't lusting after you, and uses p*ssy as a bargaining chip, she's just not that into you. Not saying a chick need to fukk on the first date, but her being sexually available to you is the number one sign you need to be looking for. A girl tells me to wait,and I'll say "Sure, YOU can wait, but I'll be getting it somewhere else in the meantime."