If she make you wait for sex it ain't cuz she a good girl

lib123

All Star
Daps
Talking to the wrong one... lol.
I'm always the nikka that's fukking the bytch another dude is courting...
Then the bytch hits me with...
"I know u dont want nothing serious from me, right?":usure:

I say :stopitslime: "fukk No"...

And now a dude gets the privilege of making that wonderful women his girlfriend

:francis:

Do they try to hook up more frequently with you as a “last hurrah” before they get exclusive with the new dude? I had one straight up tell me I didn’t have much time left lol.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Do they try to hook up more frequently with you as a “last hurrah” before they get exclusive with the new dude? I had one straight up tell me I didn’t have much time left lol.
Damn this from 2019 :laff:

I be forgetting how long I been on this thing smh sheeeeesh.

But I'ma be honest, and I think all boyfriends and husbands should know this.
It ain't just a "last hurrah".
They pretty much always gonna be available off and on during their relationship.

Every dude's girl has a nikka that she really wanted and he still lives rent free in her head, heart and p*ssy.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or it could be that you ain't the nikka for that. She gotta nikka for dikk, you could be the nikka she sees herself having a long relationship with, where you take care of her. p*ssy is a control mechanism, if she gives it up too quick she's knows her bargaining chips are off the table. It's all about how she interprets the situation.​

That's the whole question, you're trying to be a p about it bro just say true. That's your vote. True.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Talking to the wrong one... lol.
I'm always the nikka that's fukking the bytch another dude is courting...
Then the bytch hits me with...
"I know u dont want nothing serious from me, right?":usure:

I say :stopitslime: "fukk No"...

And now a dude gets the privilege of making that wonderful women his girlfriend

:francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nope it ain't this

false

there are women who wait to have sex or dont like to have sex without knowing a man well.

all women dont like to have sex early.

there are women who will make u work for it.

it's that simple

It's literally this

Or it could be that you ain't the nikka for that. She gotta nikka for dikk, you could be the nikka she sees herself having a long relationship with, where you take care of her. p*ssy is a control mechanism, if she gives it up too quick she's knows her bargaining chips are off the table. It's all about how she interprets the situation.​

Women don't look at their p*ssy the way we look at their p*ssy.
This is the reason why you have to raise your daughters and be close to them. Tell them they are special constantly and they shouldn't give up their bodies yada yada yada.
Because they naturally don't know the power and leverage they have.
They'll give that thing up for close to nothing..
They are naturally terrible p*ssy managers.

They only learn very early on through interacting with the world that their sexuality can give them attention and their p*ssy can get the boy they like.

So basically if she doesnt have sex with you, she doesn't like you like that. I don't care what reason she told you.
She'd have to be a super devout Muslim, morman or some religion that keeps their foot on their bytches neck