If Lamar Jackson looked like Jalen Hurts would he get the credit he deserves?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
QB centric league I'm a ravens fan and honestly this is far from a MVP season
Are defense carried us this season
He went crazy last game but his numbers not even like that this season
How people hating last two years he aint play half the yr due to injuries
Nobody puting up Peyton Manning numbers this year.

Lamar has been clearly the most successful and consistent QB this year. It’s not even an argument at this point.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ion't know bout none of that weird ish you talking

But I DO know them crackers HATE this guy Lamar. They don't like that he did his contract himself. That he look like the "unconventional" QB (short haircuts, or flowing straight hair) they HATE qbs with a "natural" hairstyle...

But his play on the field, and clean record off of it kills all their hate...they can't put NOTHING on this kid. I'm a Cowboys fan but i root HEAVILY for Lamar, want him to prove all the hater wrong man. He GOTTA win in the post season. (next year tho, let us get it this year lol)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again...Lamar is WIDELY considered Top 2 or 3 QBs in the league and has 2 MVPS. His play is undeniable. With him not playing well so far in the playoffs he's getting the credit he deserves.
He’s not really. Going into the year there was at least 5 QBs getting more hype than lamar.

Hell it’s just been the last 2-3 weeks when anybody in the media had talked about him possibly being the MVP.

Trevor fukkin Lawrence got more MVP talk than Lamar early in the season :stopitslime:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He’s not really. Going into the year there was at least 5 QBs getting more hype than lamar.

Hell it’s just been the last 2-3 weeks when anybody in the media had talked about him possibly being the MVP.

Trevor fukkin Lawrence got more MVP talk than Lamar early in the season :stopitslime:

Him winning his 2nd MVP pretty easily says otherwise, breh. Son had an injury plagued past few years and still getting an MVP with some great candidates this year (Brock, Tyreek, Tua...) says he's getting more than enough credit, especially since he hasn't won a chip yet. I don't see how much more credit y'all thinking he's supposed to get :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ion't know bout none of that weird ish you talking

But I DO know them crackers HATE this guy Lamar. They don't like that he did his contract himself. That he look like the "unconventional" QB (short haircuts, or flowing straight hair) they HATE qbs with a "natural" hairstyle...

But his play on the field, and clean record off of it kills all their hate...they can't put NOTHING on this kid. I'm a Cowboys fan but i root HEAVILY for Lamar, want him to prove all the hater wrong man. He GOTTA win in the post season. (next year tho, let us get it this year lol)

Crackers ABSOLUTELY hate Lebron, hated Ali, Barry Bonds, Jim Brown and bunch of other GOAT athletes. Don't mean shyt. All of them got their credit like Lamar is. Generational talent is undeniable.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Him winning his 2nd MVP pretty easily says otherwise,
Because of his play, and the others failures there’s no other answer.

If Hurts, Allen, Mahomes, didn’t have multiple stinker games this year Lamar would not be up for MVP. Again he wasn’t even in the conversation till like 2 weeks ago.

breh. Son had an injury plagued past few years and still getting an MVP with some great candidates this year (Brock, Tyreek, Tua...) says he's getting more than enough credit, especially since he hasn't won a chip yet. I don't see how much more credit y'all thinking he's supposed to get :pachaha:
I’m not sure what prior years injuries have to do with anything. MVP is a regular season award and none of those people(other than tyreek who’s not a QB) you listed have a ring either.

They were ready to give Brock the keys to the whole shyt, till he proved he’s the ultimate “system QB”

Best belive, if we had Lamar talent in a Brock Purdy public image, he’d win MVP every year easily.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

Hurts just has a better PR team. A better story so more people gravitate towards him.

His HS head coach was his dad.

Played at Bama got benched. Made a comeback and almost won the Heisman at another school.

Got drafted and was never actually expected to play a down of football and took a team to the SuperBowl.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Because of his play, and the others failures there’s no other answer.

If Hurts, Allen, Mahomes, didn’t have multiple stinker games this year Lamar would not be up for MVP. Again he wasn’t even in the conversation till like 2 weeks ago.

You're basically saying "IF" any of those dudes played better than Lamar they would've won MVP? :dead: :dead: :dead:

They didn't so I don't see what your point is. Lamar played very well this year and getting his CREDIT by winning MVP damn near unanimously.

I’m not sure what prior years injuries have to do with anything. MVP is a regular season award and none of those people(other than tyreek who’s not a QB) you listed have a ring either.

They were ready to give Brock the keys to the whole shyt, till he proved he’s the ultimate “system QB”

Best belive, if we had Lamar talent in a Brock Purdy public image, he’d win MVP every year easily.

What you're saying about Purdy is just conjecture at this point. He's not looked at by anyone as better than Lamar (start of the season or now) and Lamar is still looked at as a Top 2 or 3 QB and has been crowned MVP twice, without any kind of playoff success. To say he's not getting enough credit is retarded.

And I brought up injuries to say that despite the injuries Lamar still was getting credit as a Top QB in the league.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nobody puting up Peyton Manning numbers this year.

Lamar has been clearly the most successful and consistent QB this year. It’s not even an argument at this point.
you must watch highlights and first takes
his turnsovers early in the season was wild
ravens beat the 49ers which was mostly the defensive with 5 ints
And cook the Dolphins Lamar's best game of the season and now everyones on their dyck

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you must watch highlights and first takes
his turnsovers early in the season was wild
ravens beat the 49ers which was mostly the defensive with 5 ints
And cook the Dolphins Lamar's best game of the season and now everyones on their dyck
All of the aforementioned QBS have had bad games and turnovers.

Lamar has had the most head to head success and best overall record.

Plus he’s clearly the driver of the offensive success for the team.

Again, nobody would be talking Lamar Jackson for MVP if he didn’t make it undeniable at this point.