If Lamar Jackson looked like Jalen Hurts would he get the credit he deserves?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Obligatory :dame: but OP is right.

QBs are expected to be handsome, confident, charismatic. Basically the “men want to be him women want to be with him” dude. That’s the game.

Lamar is ugly as fukk and talks like he has a speech impediment. He doesn’t look like a QB in any way.

You, just like the OP @ChatGPT, is gay as fukk.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to assume this is a colorist argument and not some gay shyt

Jalen doesn’t seem light enough to get that type of treatment, I feel like that’s only reserved for half breeds like pat and Dak, Dak only gets hate because he a cowboy

Lamar is what we wanted Vick to be so he going to get shytted on off gp, just by proximity

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Don't know if this is a troll thread but it's true that he's not as likeable to a wider group of people (old people, middle of America cacs and whatnot) cause he's not as media friendly, well-spoken, media trained and on.

But his fan base is a lot bigger than Jalen Hurts, Dak and on. The kids love him.

Other than that, NFL is a lot about the SB and he's yet to visit. On a technical level, I think as a non-traditional QB (although he's getting a lot more traditional) you have a steeper hill to climb before you get your flowers unless you win it all.

Jalen Hurts Sounds like he got a cold a mumbling now that he's losing, lol.

Winning brightens people up and makes ya likeable....period. Lamar ain't had playoff success. If Lamar wins it all he will be philosophizing and waxing poetically like when Shaq became the big/black Aristotle in 99/2000 and was becoming a doctor:russ::yes: