If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I don't see anyone trying to defend the dude who did this crime. All I see is accounts from people who knew him describing his personality. Why does that make it seem to you the media is trying to defend this dude?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anyone trying to defend the dude who did this crime. All I see is accounts from people who knew him describing his personality. Why does that make it seem to you the media is trying to defend this dude?

probably because news outlets are talking about how great of a student he was and early reports had his old friend from college talking about if he did know you he'd be shy but once you knew him he was the funniest guy you'd ever met. and now the media talking about his 'psychological mindset' and thought processes and shyt making it much more complex than just a dude who decided to shoot a bunch of people in a movie theater.

if he were black or mexican, they wouldnt analysis him, theyd just label him thug, illegal immigrant, uneducated, blame his welfare parents and use him as a representative for whichever ethic race (black or mexican) he represents.

but since he's white, they are going to dissect every nook and cranny (sp?) until the ratings slip.

i mean shyt, the few news reports of friends and representatives of Trayvon who were just saying he was a regular kid, nice and funny were forcibly inserted because of the race war brewing because he was labeled a thug and basically a ******.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Thug is CAC speak for ******. I see it used all the time on messageboards, Yahoo and newspaper comment sections. "Obama supporter" is also gaining traction. Dude shot almost 70 people, killing 12 and they still want to "understand" him. The CAC in Norway killed 77 people and injured over 300 and you barely hear about this guy. Now let him have been black.....

And the DC snipers still get burn after all these years....

^^^^ real shyt bruh. I've been sayin the same thing for years about this. Whites use the word thug as a slick way to say ******. They think that black folks ain't on to they bullshyt.. white folks get a pass for the atrocities that they commit, while black folks get villified and demonized for sellin dope or some shooting that goes on in the hood. But when white folks are on stage like this crazy mofo in colorado or that columbine shyt. Nobody calls these muthafuhkkaz thugs:beli:

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word..

You'd be hearing "******, c00n and monkey" from Cacs all over the place

We'd be hearing about how blacks are just naturally violent savages :rudy:

And the black man would become more of a target in America than ever :snoop:

I'm actually scared of what woulda happened if the shooter was black :wow:
your hardly any better for calling them cacs on an anonymous message board bruh...we live in a world full of double standards why complain if your doing the same shyt?.....just sayin :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
probably because news outlets are talking about how great of a student he was and early reports had his old friend from college talking about if he did know you he'd be shy but once you knew him he was the funniest guy you'd ever met. and now the media talking about his 'psychological mindset' and thought processes and shyt making it much more complex than just a dude who decided to shoot a bunch of people in a movie theater.

if he were black or mexican, they wouldnt analysis him, theyd just label him thug, illegal immigrant, uneducated, blame his welfare parents and use him as a representative for whichever ethic race (black or mexican) he represents.

but since he's white, they are going to dissect every nook and cranny (sp?) until the ratings slip.

i mean shyt, the few news reports of friends and representatives of Trayvon who were just saying he was a regular kid, nice and funny were forcibly inserted because of the race war brewing because he was labeled a thug and basically a ******.

^^^^^ exactly!!!! I'm glad there are people out there that see thru the bullshhytt!

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god damn, you nikkaz stay shedding tears over this race shyt :laff:

its disgusting but somehow its acceptable to say shyt like i hate cacs :gladbron:...dudes are no different to the people they complain about thats why i could give a fukk about beeing in the red y'all are a bunch of hypocrites.rise above it brehs work on your dam selves who gives a fukk about racism when your successful.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been like this for years

Dudes a genius a nice guy, we are shocked, also it's like they admire his booby trapped apt on wow he's so smart, it's disgusting.

And I mentioned it's the same up here in Canada if you are black Cacs say deport him stop immigration a savage monkey, if he's white he's just insane a lone gunman

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yeah thug is code speak for certain undertones...

as kkkakkks use it, often, mislabeling it...they are so clueless and useless when it comes to understanding certain culture...but also some folk chose to label themselves as such...in songs/etc...and its the one drop rule...if once person does that then every once must be it

also for the James Holme, since he is kkkakkk, he is a small minded, looser, sociopath, psychotic criminal minded mass murderer idiot who failed in life in the medical field and James Holmes deserve the death penalty.

because tv does not truly cover the issue, i will.

also, just call it what it is. a kkkakkk mass murdering idiot.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
It cant be mental illness, though I do question the logic of taking the time to booby trap your apartment with explosives...only to tell the cops u did so?

This shyt was well planned out, he sat in the theater for some time got a fake phone call giving him a reason to go out the exit door, where he put on body armor and got weapons, he came back in and well we know the rest.

They can say what they want in the media but this dude fully was aware of what he was doing.

I agree with the poster that said if he was black they would be identifying him thru dental records.