If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he'd be called a thug. It's a relatively new trend. Dates back only a few years. The DC shootings happened far enough in the past where they were just called ******s. :manny:

Well, terrorists because of the Muslim sounding names.

Yes offense but this is a moronic post. What are you 12? The word thug has been around for a long ass time and was more popular during the 90s then it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would be saying "Why doesn't Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton speak out on this?!?" or "He looks a lot like Obama's son".

Real shyt, why do white people always bring up Jesse and Al. :childplease: That must be that Rush and Sean Hannity recycle rhetoric they are fead everyday.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yes offense but this is a moronic post. What are you 12? The word thug has been around for a long ass time.

Bone Thugs n Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone - YouTube

Thanks, I used to love that song.

But you lack basic comprehension. I know the word thug has been around for some time, perhaps centuries. But only recently has it been used by whites as a code word for blacks or ******s.

Ex. "Another shooting in Southwest Houston. Filthy thugs I wish they'd lock them all up with Obummer."

*Suspect is actually white*

"Well, it's most of the thugs and Obummer supporters doing the killing anyway."

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this country is racist to it's rotten core...
its hard not to loath melanin deficient beings.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, I used to love that song.

But you lack basic comprehension. I know the word thug has been around for some time, perhaps centuries. But only recently has it been used by whites as a code word for blacks or ******s.

Ex. "Another shooting in Southwest Houston. Filthy thugs I wish they'd lock them all up with Obummer."

*Suspect is actually white*

"Well, it's most of the thugs and Obummer supporters doing the killing anyway."

You love that song but you don't think the word thug is in reference to a black person? fukk you think the point of the song is then? LMAO sure lets pretend the quote at the beginning of the song doesn't exist. The word thug has symbolized a young black male for a long ass time and you are clearly a teenager if you're not aware of that. And like I already said, its actually a less popular term now then it was back then during the height of gangsta rap. I say again, it was a moronic post, as is this one.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You love that song but you don't think the word thug is in reference to a black person? fukk you think the point of the song is then? LMAO sure lets pretend the quote at the beginning of the song doesn't exist. The word thug has symbolized a young black male for a long ass time and you are clearly a teenager if you're not aware of that. And like I already said, its actually a less popular term now then it was back then during the height of gangsta rap. I say again, it was a moronic post, as is this one.

:ohlawd::mindblown::shaq2::dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I knew it was a white dude before the cops found him in the parking lot.

They found him with weapons on him too. Now just imagine a black man shooting up a theater full of white people, leaving the scene, and then being spotted with body armor and three weapons on him. Once the cops were done they'd have to identify him by dental records.