IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Hulks son ......Hiro-Kala

images
2w6fott.jpg

Hiro-Kala possessed the artificial creation of the Shadow People called the Old Power, giving him control of energies able to rival the Power Cosmic. With this power he was able to change, manipulate and reform nature to his wishes whether to bring life or death. He was able to imbue others with this gift and manipulate their forms, turning them into giants to fight for him, or abruptly ending their lives when they served no further purpose to his selfish desires. Hiro-Kala could fire energy blasts through his hands and eyes, energy bolts through his fingertips, operate and steer massive stone ships and smaller stone drones through sheer force of will. He understood his father's transformations are a power within his mind, and seemed to be harnessing the hate and rage within his own mind. Hiro-Kala eventually combined the Old Power with the Power Cosmic, creating something completely new, but still seemingly able to wield it in the same manner as before

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjbats:

Batman /BEEN waitin' to snap on Marvel...

#preptime

He already had Sups like :mjsups:

:deadrose:

These debates are always funny because superheroes get retcons, upgrades, and downgrades depending on the writer.

Cosmic Spiderman
Batman going from a detective fighting goons to giant killer
Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

I stopped reading comics for a year, came back and Wolverine had no adamantium :scust:

All this pseudo science:mindblown:. Thinking faster than the speed of light:aicmon:. Adam Warlock had Silver Surfer spot Thanos about to punch Captain America over a light year away. Surfer flew to him before he could land the punch but then this happens:

1292914-screenshot304.jpg

All god tier characters versions gotta be excluded.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Marvel's Winner:
Mimic

How:
All he would really have to do is kill Leech in hand to hand combat, then... since you put every mutant from Marvel in one space, that means he has a rotating supply of any 5 mutant abilities from the entire marvel universe.
He only needs to take Destiny's power to know the exact order he needs beat everyone in and which power(s) he needs to do so. That includes defeating Galactus, the Beyonder, etc.

DC's Winner (and the ultimate winner):
Darkseid

How:
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

The Anti-Life Equation

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Superman fights The Sentry and reality itsself implodes and the only thing left is a baby Nate Summers and a Green power ring.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
batman goons don't measure on the richter scale with marvel goons.name 5 batman villains messing with

1)magneto
2)apacolypse
3)sinister
4)shadow king
5)juggernaut

Ra's, Ivy, and Freeze are Batman's most powerful villains within comic continuity, and I would agree they don't match up well with X-Men villains. But they arejn't supposed to. X-Men villains usually require an entire group (the X-Men) to take down.

I feel like Ra's Alghul and Apocalypse might actually know one another if they were in the same universe.

batman would be catching work from sinister goons. batman has the coolest villains, but theyre all just regular bad guys pretty much. if batman had to deal wit spiderman/xmen bad guys all day he'd be gassed

X-Men team villains like the ones you listed are not designed to be beaten by a single person. They are designed to be taken down by a team (the X-Men) so that isn't a fair comparason.

If you compare the individual x-men's villans: Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Sebastian Shaw, Mystique, Sabertooth, etc then Batman wipes them up. Same with individual spidey villains. Hydroman and Sandman aren't that different than fighting Clayface and I'd rather fight Rhino than Bane. Kingpin and Doc Oct are whatever cause Batman deals with mobsters and mad scientists all day. Green Goblin is also more predictable than Joker. The thing that always impressed me is Spidey can drop the whole Sinister Six which really should require a team to take down. I think all six of them together could get Batman... unless he had Robin or some sort of help. But, six Batman villains could capture Spidey also.

That said, Batman bodies juggernaut easy.
If your game plan is to run in a straight line and yell loudly, Batman is not who you want to fight. That has never worked against him.

And Ra's Alghul, Freeze, Bane, Ivy, Croc can easily mix it up with the individual X-villains... or the individual spidey villains, just not the team ones.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Zatanna would render anyone not a magic user useless. Yall talk about the JL but the JL Dark is not to be fukked with. Marvel has dr strange :sadcam: