IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody will beat Superman 1v1 unfortunately except MAYBE a smart fighting Surfer. But if its pure royal rumble status, Hulk wins because all those opponents would piss him off

galactus, would destroy superman.

art barr

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Of course. I mean of the top tier heroes, Superman would probably beat everyone outside of Quasar 1v1.

:mjlol:

There's a bunch of heroes Superman would loose to. Martian Manhunter would wreck him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Of course. I mean of the top tier heroes, Superman would probably beat everyone outside of Quasar 1v1.

superman has a mental weakness against really using his powers to handle that.
if he came across someone with the powers and don't give a fukk attitude.

he would lose off of ferocity.
where, he would not have that moment of clarity.
that most superman stories are written where he mentally recognizes this is the end and gets to comeback.

also, i really hate to think about these superhero vs superhero or dc versus marvel.
as the ideaology of both companies differs to much.
from when i was a reader to get behind the idea.
plus, i just don't think it is interesting and like each individual characters and their villains for what they were presented.

when, i think of people making these types of comparisons and battles.
it is always the thought of chuckie in fresh, to me.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nope sorry, the OP stated that all characters would be at the height of their power. so that means bat-god batman. unstoppable batman. the batman that could hang with the justice league and hands out work to the legion of doom.

no villain that is "goon status" has a chance against batman. he's a goon for a reason... because he's there to get beat. i don't care who you are and i don't care what kind of powers you have. if you're a GOON, batman is gonna whoop that ass.

ah, shyt....
okay,....
i will play this game, then...

if that is the case,..
then, captain marvel spiderman is going to beat any and everyone, then.
superman would be toast cause he could change his webbing to kryptonite webbing, and teleport
plus, was the chief threat in acts of vengeance.
where the villains all switched up to fight other heroes.

plus, sonned't and saved the hulk as well.

art barr

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
He's never shown the capability of doing it while on Earth though.....and on occasions where it would have been absolutely necessary to use it......such as this.......he didn't.

3033915-1223138127-super.jpg
3033926-3112536032-super.jpg

He's done it, I just gotta get the scans to prove it to you. The reason why he doesn't go light speed on Earth is that because he's not a speed force user, he would end up tearing through the atmosphere and causing natural disasters from the backlash.
But I'll work on getting you the scans to prove it, I got some of the team on it now :ehh:

but the point is Superman IS capable of moving faster than light speeds, are you with me here?

Phasing the entire planet with speed
http://i.imgur.com/sTOKVlQ.jpg
Here's Superman traveling from Vega to Earth in seconds. Vega is 25 light years from Earth:
http://imgur.com/a/DGW2o

The scan shows the exact opposite of what you're claiming though. What reason would he have to speed up so fast that time around him appeared frozen while he was just eating?

Because in that issue Superman and Flash had goals to met and that writer's intention was to show the difference in the levels of their speed and acceleration. Flash can go to zero to supersonic speeds almost instantly, Superman has to build up the speed a bit more, but he is still capable of it. But it is still something they both actively have to turn on.

Are you saying Flash moves and perceives everything at light speeds 100% of the time?

Googling it I saw references to it being canon for Marvel but not a single thing came up as far as it being canon for DC. I personally have never heard any references to it in any DC comic. You skipped over my question though. When has cosmic awareness ever been useful in one of Silver Surfer's fights?

Its funny because the DC comics was the only one where it was specifically stated and referenced, tho DC also had Lobo reference his fight with Wolverine in Marvel vs. DC as well.

Define what you mean by useful? Cosmic awareness isn't going to defeat an enemy for him...

Trouble with rouges when he's jobbing? Yes. Unable to run on ice? No. On the occasions when the Flash gets serious with his rouges he has no problem beating them.

Its only jobbing if the character has shown a consistent level of performance beyond a current showing. Also, jobbing can happen. That doesn't negate that The Rogues give Flash all that he wants on a regular basis, him losing to guys like Mirror Master or Captain Cold are not jobbing, the Rogues are just that good.

But I'm failing to understand what Flash's performance against human rogues would do to help him against the cosmic powered Silver Surfer?

And the Flash would out run it....he's escaped from a black hole before.

racespace12.jpg

The difference between Flash and Superman is that Flash's only option is to run away from a Black hole, Superman could just hold it with his bare hands:

http://i.imgur.com/yAoPCBG.jpg

Or he could just tank it like he does everything else:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:mjlol:

There's a bunch of heroes Superman would loose to. Martian Manhunter would wreck him.

Superman COULD lose to a lot of heroes, but he WOULD lose to very few, if any. Against Superman, who else would you bet your money on? :sas1:

J'onn J'onzz would get filet'ed by heat vision

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
superman has a mental weakness against really using his powers to handle that.
if he came across someone with the powers and don't give a fukk attitude.

he would lose off of ferocity.
where, he would not have that moment of clarity.
that most superman stories are written where he mentally recognizes this is the end and gets to comeback.

also, i really hate to think about these superhero vs superhero or dc versus marvel.
as the ideaology of both companies differs to much.
from when i was a reader to get behind the idea.
plus, i just don't think it is interesting and like each individual characters and their villains for what they were presented.

when, i think of people making these types of comparisons and battles.
it is always the thought of chuckie in fresh, to me.

art barr

Superman had mental blocks that prevented him from accessing his full powers for a considerable amount of time, but he has since over come those to reach his full potential years ago. But this is not to say Superman is unbeatable, because he is not, but he is the most consistent performer in the top tier out of probably anyone. His feats are ridiculous.

But I agree the philosophies are very different so crossing characters over will result in some things not lining up

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Superman COULD lose to a lot of heroes, but he WOULD lose to very few, if any. Against Superman, who else would you bet your money on? :sas1:

J'onn J'onzz would get filet'ed by heat vision

J'onn would phase right through it or he could just lobotomize Superman with a thought :manny:

In the New 52 J'onn beat up the entire Justice League

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
J'onn would phase right through it or he could just lobotomize Superman with a thought :manny:

In the New 52 J'onn beat up the entire Justice League
until superman uses his eye beams to light some grass on fire and J'onn runs like a COWARD because he IS ONE.

martian manhunter is weak as hell in practice and he stays gettin killed / neutralized.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
He's done it, I just gotta get the scans to prove it to you. The reason why he doesn't go light speed on Earth is that because he's not a speed force user, he would end up tearing through the atmosphere and causing natural disasters from the backlash.
But I'll work on getting you the scans to prove it, I got some of the team on it now :ehh:

but the point is Superman IS capable of moving faster than light speeds, are you with me here?

Phasing the entire planet with speed
http://i.imgur.com/sTOKVlQ.jpg
Here's Superman traveling from Vega to Earth in seconds. Vega is 25 light years from Earth:
http://imgur.com/a/DGW2o

I agree Superman is capable of moving light speed........just not on Earth or while fighting.

Because in that issue Superman and Flash had goals to met and that writer's intention was to show the difference in the levels of their speed and acceleration. Flash can go to zero to supersonic speeds almost instantly, Superman has to build up the speed a bit more, but he is still capable of it. But it is still something they both actively have to turn on.

Are you saying Flash moves and perceives everything at light speeds 100% of the time?

Yep that's exactly what I'm saying and that's what he himself said in earlier scan I posted.

3063719-2066634-sm_709_0020.jpg

Its funny because the DC comics was the only one where it was specifically stated and referenced, tho DC also had Lobo reference his fight with Wolverine in Marvel vs. DC as well.

Define what you mean by useful? Cosmic awareness isn't going to defeat an enemy for him...

Whelp I haven't find a reference to it being canon. Useful as in when has it helped him in a fight? Surfer's cosmic awareness hasn't stopped things like random civilians hitting him in the head with hammers or Black Panther from getting the jump on him.

Its only jobbing if the character has shown a consistent level of performance beyond a current showing. Also, jobbing can happen. That doesn't negate that The Rogues give Flash all that he wants on a regular basis, him losing to guys like Mirror Master or Captain Cold are not jobbing, the Rogues are just that good.

Writers downplay The Flash's abilities to make stories more interesting. If the Flash maximizes his powers fully in every single story it would get boring extremely fast. It's the same thing with Superman and Lex Luthor. Superman could realistically defeat Lex Luthor in a heartbeat but that makes for a boring story.

But I'm failing to understand what Flash's performance against human rogues would do to help him against the cosmic powered Silver Surfer?

The Flash consistently takes on more powerful opponents than Rouges and does just fine. This entire discussion I never said The Flash would win........just that he wouldn't get stomped.

The difference between Flash and Superman is that Flash's only option is to run away from a Black hole, Superman could just hold it with his bare hands:

http://i.imgur.com/yAoPCBG.jpg

Or he could just tank it like he does everything else:

Obviously Superman is more physically powerful than the Flash so of course he would be able to.

Superman's a highly inconsistent character one minute he's doing that and the next he's getting KO'd by hitting a moon :mjlol:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
until superman uses his eye beams to light some grass on fire and J'onn runs like a COWARD because he IS ONE.

martian manhunter is weak as hell in practice and he stays gettin killed / neutralized.
:camby:

Again how would Superman's eye beams or fire hurt J'onn if he's intangible?And you know J'onn has his own version of eye bems right?

intangibility + TP on top of J'onn's other powers means death for Superman.

Justice_League_vs._Martian_Manhunter.jpg