IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
:ufdup:People are mid understanding brehs when they say batman will use prep time. They seen saying he himself will go against them one on one an beat them. They are saying he will use people, location, planning and all of his resources to fight any opponent. For example if the marvel and dc worlds collided and he if he gets called out my Hyperion or some herald level goon, he would probably make up a story to black Adam or war ready Wonder Woman saying that the herald wants to destroy there home ( kandaq, Amazons or where ever Wonder Woman resides) when these two are angry it takes ALL of earths Heros to calm them down. That's the difference when marvel characters get angry (besides hulk) they become emo and sulk when DC characters become angry everbody getting them hands.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
if you tell me dude is like JellyRobes, I'm done.

edit: :gladbron: IAmTheRock

Lmao, nah he wasn't either of those two, but its not really my place to put his business out there lol. But R=G was always consistent no matter where he posted and I respect that. He damn sure isn't a Superman fan like Jelly was. Did you post on herochat? I was TNC there

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lmao, nah he wasn't either of those two, but its not really my place to put his business out there lol. But R=G was always consistent no matter where he posted and I respect that. He damn sure isn't a Superman fan like Jelly was. Did you post on herochat? I was TNC there

I know. That's how I know you Small world.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Batman doesn't kill so he's ain't winning a god damn thing

9201b5e35f0c4cee8556203e2c86c381.gif

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think the main problem I have with Batman is his ridiculous fans along with his endless plot armor. He'd be a mere street level character in the Marvel universe.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dahell:

did you just suggest that a bunch of goons could step to the batman?

beating on goons is what he does for a living

typhoid mary

could easily take out batman.
especially, since he falls victim to villainess cooch.
only way he wins is if, typoid does to much.

art barr

Last edited: