IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Surfer has always been faster than flash...ftl speed blows Flash away. Surfer is powered by power cosmic...He can blink flash out of existence.

Surfer has no speed force..no one is absorbing anything from him. Lol. There is nothing Flash can do to even get his attention.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
4. Franklin Richards / beyonder / scarlet witch [they control REALITY]

Not a SUPER comic book expert, but taking the whole "at their most powerful" stipulation into consideration, couldn't someone like Scarlet Witch just completely fukk up the odds and cause all sorts of fukkery to win?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Surfer has always been faster than flash...ftl speed blows Flash away. Surfer is powered by power cosmic...He can blink flash out of existence.

Surfer has no speed force..no one is absorbing anything from him. Lol. There is nothing Flash can do to even get his attention.

:what:

Flash is massively FTL........this is a guy who has outran death. What are you talking about?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Well theyre in different universes so youre making THAT up and everything in the universe has speed force and barry allen can absorb it before surfer realizes theyre fighting and kill him instantly. Or maybe he could speed up ss to the point where he traves back in time to the paleozoic age...perhaps he can speed up surfer so fast he BECOMES pure energy speed force and absorb that

Surfer does NOTHIN for all the talkin yall do. Barry allen has ourraced death itself...he cures antilife...he travels thru time WITH SPEED.

He is incredibly MORE powerful than surfers overrated ass

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well thats just wrong....flash is Iike 10x speed of light...faster than thought itself..can travel fast enough to become energy...travelthru time...faster than DEATH..., and would simple absorb all of the speed force from surfer before the fight even began simply destroying surfer

Barry allen Flash is broken powerful. He couldnt be beaten...i mean surfer was galactus bytch...wtf can galactus do to barry allen?

You my nikka Gizzle but a lot of this is factually wrong...

Everytime Flash goes faster than the speed of light, he risks getting absorbed into the speed force so its rare we've ever actually seen him do so because he always runs a risk of the Black Racer showing up. We've never actually seen Flash go beyond 4 times the speed of light, whereas we have seen Surfer and Superman go faster than that on more than one occasion.

Flash can move faster than HUMAN thought, but not faster than some aliens or other beings can process things, and its something he has to actively turn on. Which is how someone like Deathstroke, who always processes things faster than a normal human can get a slight jump on him as he has countless times in the past.

And Barry Allen only outran Death for a while, he eventually got caught, let's not misinterpret the stories.

And Flash CANNOT absorb the speed force from Surfer as he uses no speed force to move and it doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe as showin in JLA/Avengers. Only way this is viable is if we place them in a shared universe, in which it will be negated and countered by Surfer's cosmic awareness.

And Barry is not as fast or as powerful as Wally and this has been on record for years. Surfer can easily disrupt and defeat Flash by taking his traction away from him and then taking him out with one single blast or mental bolt.

Flash is one of my top 5 heroes, but him vs. Surfer is a mismatch that's way in Surfer's favor.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well theyre in different universes so youre making THAT up and everything in the universe has speed force and barry allen can absorb it before surfer realizes theyre fighting and kill him instantly. Or maybe he could speed up ss to the point where he traves back in time to the paleozoic age...perhaps he can speed up surfer so fast he BECOMES pure energy speed force and absorb that

Surfer does NOTHIN for all the talkin yall do. Barry allen has ourraced death itself...he cures antilife...he travels thru time WITH SPEED.

He is incredibly MORE powerful than surfers overrated ass

Becoming pure energy is the absolute LAST thing any flash wants to do against Surfer who is one of the best and most powerful energy manipulators in comics.

You do understand Surer is an alien and his mind processes faster than a normal human like Barry or Wally, right?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Not a SUPER comic book expert, but taking the whole "at their most powerful" stipulation into consideration, couldn't someone like Scarlet Witch just completely fukk up the odds and cause all sorts of fukkery to win?

Completely.

Someone like Franklin Richards could literally wipe everyone out of existence and win in 2 second. Characters like him are not even fun to discuss in debates like these. The only reason he doesn't do this kind of shyt is because he's a good guy and can't die, so it doesn't really effect him much.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
People are so irrational about surfer

Surfer's biggest issue of why he doesn't win every fight is that he is, for lack of a better term, kind of a p*ssy lol.

He's damn near a pacifist and always chooses a kinder route to solving problems rather than always going to fight. He has changed that mentality over the years but it was a major part of his character development that most fans never really moved past when discussing him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Surfer got knocked out by a brick to the head.

I'm not going to read through this whole thread right now, cause I'm geeked up and hyphy about a comic book I just read and I'm looking for the official comic book thread before I go to sleep.

But Marvel wins.

At their most POWERFUL?

Beyonder
Thanos with Heart of the Universe
All the "Scared of the Beyonder" abstract deities that DC has The New Gods and Greek Gods for (Death, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Hate, Love)
Abraxas
Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet
That magical "enemy" from that little known marvel Magic/Occult crossover that was destroying the realities of Hell Lords and was so powerful that they went back in time and killed it before it was born.... and it only WEAKENED it
Franklin Richards
Galactus
Phoenix Entity
Lesser abstract entities
Rick Jones with Destiny Force
Genis-Vell
Mephisto

DC? At their MOST POWERFUL (barring retcons, which you can only say shyt happened because someone in comics remembers it happening)

Anti-Monitor
True Darkseid (non jobbing non avatar Darkseid)
Spectre

Look, you'd have to dig through Crisis, use versions of characters who haven't existed since 1985 and call in Vertigo characters like Lucifer to stand a chance.

AND EVEN THEN......

some fakkit would say Batman with Prep-Time™.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Surfer got knocked out by a brick to the head.

And he's also stood in the middle of a supernova to no effect. In comics you learn different writers have different interpretations of characters and power levels. The Brick to the head is BY FAR a extremely low showing and a statistical outlier. You know Hulk got beat up and choked out by a Boa Constrictor too, right?

I'm not going to read through this whole thread right now, cause I'm geeked up and hyphy about a comic book I just read and I'm looking for the official comic book thread before I go to sleep.

But Marvel wins.

At their most POWERFUL?

Beyonder
Thanos with Heart of the Universe
All the "Scared of the Beyonder" abstract deities that DC has The New Gods and Greek Gods for (Death, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Hate, Love)
Abraxas
Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet
That magical "enemy" from that little known marvel Magic/Occult crossover that was destroying the realities of Hell Lords and was so powerful that they went back in time and killed it before it was born.... and it only WEAKENED it
Franklin Richards
Galactus
Phoenix Entity
Lesser abstract entities
Rick Jones with Destiny Force
Genis-Vell
Mephisto

DC? At their MOST POWERFUL (barring retcons, which you can only say shyt happened because someone in comics remembers it happening)

Anti-Monitor
True Darkseid (non jobbing non avatar Darkseid)
Spectre

Look, you'd have to dig through Crisis, use versions of characters who haven't existed since 1985 and call in Vertigo characters like Lucifer to stand a chance.

AND EVEN THEN......

some fakkit would say Batman with Prep-Time™.

That's why abstract beings are lame and no fun. Keep this shyt to Earth based heroes to cosmic level heroes and villains. Beyond that is just guessing.