IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
1.jpg

Galactus already gave Darkseid that work ( :wow: one of my favorite comics in my collection)
Marvel wins this though Beyonder,Doom,Phoenix,Hulk,Thor,Surter,Korvac :mjpls: Thanos, Scarlett Witch, Senrty...but DC's line-up is crazy powerful too

You guys know the outcome of these battles was based on fan votes right? That's why you had people like Wolverine beating Lobo.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You guys know the outcome of these battles was based on fan votes right? That's why you had people like Wolverine beating Lobo.

That was only for the big crossover event.

They did single crossover comics over the years dating back to the 70s.

Spidey/Supes
Hulk/Batman
Punisher/Batman
Silver Surfer/GL
Darkseid/Galactus

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
That was only for the big crossover event.

They did single crossover comics over the years dating back to the 70s.

Spidey/Supes
Hulk/Batman
Punisher/Batman
Silver Surfer/GL
Darkseid/Galactus

I was talking about the big crossover....not those. None of them are canon though.

Who's down to start a tournament to settle this? Idt most of the people in this thread really know what they're talking about.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Alright. I'm thinking of a 64 team bracket. 32 characters from each company.
You might need a 128.It's hard to narrow Marvel down to 32..Ok not that hard but still...if you're including villains it's difficult, especially when you have about 10 X-Men

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You might need a 128.It's hard to narrow Marvel down to 32..Ok not that hard but still...if you're including villains it's difficult, especially when you have about 10 X-Men

Yeah I might need to change that. This might actually be a group of tournaments and not just a singular one. It would be really unfair to put characters like Spiderman vs Darkseid lol.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah I might need to change that. This might actually be a group of tournaments and not just a singular one. It would be really unfair to put characters like Spiderman vs Darkseid lol.

Probably the best way to do it is groups/teams for first couple of rounds, then individuals.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Batman
2. Doctor Doom or Reed Richards
3. Superman

Any of them could win

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
groups/teams? You mean like the Avengers, Justice League and etc?

Naw, like random people put together for squads...teams of 8. That way individual God-levels wouldn't be solo'd up against mere mortals

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Naw, like random people put together for squads...teams of 8. That way individual God-levels wouldn't be solo'd up against mere mortals

Oh....ok. What I'm thinking of is something like this. 5 different tier brackets.
  • Street levelers: consists of people like Batman, Daredevil, Spiderman, Iron Fist and etc
  • Mid Tiers: consists of people like Doctor Doom, Iron Man, Cyclops, Aquaman and etc
  • Heralds: consists of people like Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Silver Surfer and etc
  • Skyfather: consists of people like Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, Thanos, Superboy Prime and etc
  • Cosmic : consists of people like Galactus, The Spectre, TOAA, The Presence and etc