IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the answer to this question is whoever you believe it is.

personally i would have to imagine that the winner would be either superman or batman. actually batman would probably win because superman would be the last one standing and then batman would just come up from behind and murk him.

edit: lmao didn't see vegas odds

my guess...

superman: -1500
batman: -1500
spiderman: -750
hulk: -700
wonder woman: -700
lex luthor: -200
EVERYONE ELSE: +450

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

personally i would have to imagine that the winner would be either superman or batman. actually batman would probably win because superman would be the last one standing and then batman would just come up from behind and murk him.

my guess...

Spiderman is the most sucker bet of all...he is a first round exit...

Dont sleep on that galactus -100 tho...and the darkesid -100

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

my guess...

Btw in those odds im taking that everyone else and betting a prop bet on franklin richards vs luthor as a finale

Daps
Reppin
NYC

that's what you think.

remember what i said. the winner is basically whoever you believe it to be. so if enough people believe that spiderman could win, then he could win. he has too many fans. too many people believe in him.

personally i don't believe any villain would stand a chance, which is why i put luthor as the only favorite. cause you gotta believe there's a small group of sick fukks out there who'd wanna see the fight go to a bad guy... and i imagine luthor would be the first one to come to mind. not enough people probably believe joker could win this thing.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
everyone takes an L in marvel, batman cant win everything in the marvel universe. and real talk batman would be beaten by most of them goons

marvel owns this. xmen would run thru justice league and we aint even talkjing avengers. magneto/doom > all them bum villains. while batman trys to put sabretooth in arkham, wolverine is killing the joker

and teh winner

World war Hulk

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

1.jpg

Galactus already gave Darkseid that work ( :wow: one of my favorite comics in my collection)
Marvel wins this though Beyonder,Doom,Phoenix,Hulk,Thor,Surter,Korvac :mjpls: Thanos, Scarlett Witch, Senrty...but DC's line-up is crazy powerful too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
everyone takes an L in marvel, batman cant win everything in the marvel universe. and real talk batman would be beaten by most of them goons

marvel owns this. xmen would run thru justice league and we aint even talkjing avengers. magneto/doom > all them bum villains. while batman trys to put sabretooth in arkham, wolverine is killing the joker

and teh winner

World war Hulk
Magneto...and doom > thejustice league

Breh, flash is more powerful than anyone in marvel

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Batman gets sniped by Punisher early on, or slashed by X-23 or Wolverine. Bats may be king over at the D, but at Marvel they tell his a$$ to get to the back of the line.

I think Hulk takes it. Money line -1200

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
id put money on Dr Doom since he already has tbe experience from winning Secret Wars
hes got the power,the intelligence and ruthlessness it would take to energs victorious
:ld: