IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
that's what you think.

remember what i said. the winner is basically whoever you believe it to be. so if enough people believe that spiderman could win, then he could win. he has too many fans. too many people believe in him.

personally i don't believe any villain would stand a chance, which is why i put luthor as the only favorite. cause you gotta believe there's a small group of sick fukks out there who'd wanna see the fight go to a bad guy... and i imagine luthor would be the first one to come to mind. not enough people probably believe joker could win this thing.
I'm a spiderman stan and no way would he win this shyt.
The people who write spidey dont even love him.
They stay having my man peter talking L's he shouldnt :mjcry:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nobody will beat Superman 1v1 unfortunately except MAYBE a smart fighting Surfer. But if its pure royal rumble status, Hulk wins because all those opponents would piss him off

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
stan lee is a known surfer stan, and sufer does NOTHIN. Hulk made him BOWDOWN like 3 years ago :camby:

Hulk's record against Surfer is like 2-5. One time Surfer didn't even waste time fighting him, he just absorbed his gamma radiation and turned him back to Banner. ALL of Hulk's wins over Surfer have to do with mind control (Planet Hulk) or PIS. There are a lot of dudes that can beat Surfer but his powerset is just preferred against physical beasts with a specific power source like Hulk and Superman.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....magneto/doom > all them bum villains. while batman trys to put sabretooth in arkham, wolverine is killing the joker...
:deadmanny: just picturin Batman constantly lockin up Sabretooth... but if Wolvie dont got his healin factor hes done for, Jokers fukkery be intricate enough to outwit Batman, Wolvie aint survivin...

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:dahell:

did you just suggest that a bunch of goons could step to the batman?

beating on goons is what he does for a living
batman goons don't measure on the richter scale with marvel goons.name 5 batman villains messing with

1)magneto
2)apacolypse
3)sinister
4)shadow king
5)juggernaut

batman would be catching work from sinister goons. batman has the coolest villains, but theyre all just regular bad guys pretty much. if batman had to deal wit spiderman/xmen bad guys all day he'd be gassed

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is why I don't fukk with Marvel outside the live action movies. That universe should have imploded ten times over already. Bunch of powergaming fakkits :smh:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk it man, I'm counting in the Looney Tunes here since DC and Warner Bros. have been in contract and has shown numerous characters dressing up as DC characters as well.

My argument:
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/bugs-bunny-vs-toaathe-one-above-all-and-98918/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bugs-bunny-vs-the-most-powerful-beings-of-all-time-545943/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-bugs-bunny-vs-the-whole-marvel-universe.html

Bugs Bunny solos. Toon Force is too strong power-wise

Since Bugs Bunny can also manipulate the fourth wall, it'd come down to TOAA/The Presence and Bugs in the real world. Go up to any random person on the street and ask if they're more familiar with Marvel comics or Bugs Bunny. Males would know both, but more females would know Bugs Bunny.