IF in Marvel and DC main universes [earth 1, 616] everyone BUCKED royal rumble status who wins

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm assuming the if this were to happen, Bruce Wayne would probably sell his entire empire in order to have the resources to build an "Iron Man" style suit, made out of a material that Magneto can't shred to pieces.

The suit would be specially customized to be able to absorb most if not all energy that is thrown into his direction but not directly at him.

He'd play in the cut moments before most of the universe(starting at Earth) would be disintegrated by the battle. As a result, he'd end up being one of the most powerful opponents near the end of the battle after the suit absorbs all of the misdirected energy and power.

I hate Batman. But if he's in this battle, this is how he'd do it. That or hitch a ride on an opponent who can move between dimensions and somehow stay & hid mid dimension while the fight is going on and come out near the end & dismantle the last remaining opponents.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm assuming the if this were to happen, Bruce Wayne would probably sell his entire empire in order to have the resources to build an "Iron Man" style suit, made out of a material that Magneto can't shred to pieces.

The suit would be specially customized to be able to absorb most if not all energy that is thrown into his direction but not directly at him.

He'd play in the cut moments before most of the universe(starting at Earth) would be disintegrated by the battle. As a result, he'd end up being one of the most powerful opponents near the end of the battle after the suit absorbs all of the misdirected energy and power.

I hate Batman. But if he's in this battle, this is how he'd do it. That or hitch a ride on an opponent who can move between dimensions and somehow stay & hid mid dimension while the fight is going on and come out near the end & dismantle the last remaining opponents.

Batman wouldn't outprep Reed or Doom.

Contrary to popular belief Batman isn't the best at prepping, he benefits from a world were most are so powerful they don't need to prep. Marvel U is almost the opposite.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman fans:snoop:

You gotta put weight classes if they're going full strength, no holding back

You can't have a cosmic being like Galactus fight someone like Batman or the Punisher. That's like a person vs an ant.

Marvel's got the Celestials who are a group of space humanoids who are just as strong as Galactus. Does DC have any characters like these guys?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
stan lee is a known surfer stan, and sufer does NOTHIN. Hulk made him BOWDOWN like 3 years ago :camby:
Hulk beating him is bullshyt when you compare their power sets. Surfer is god-status...incalculable strength, ridiculous matter and energy manipulation abilities, light speed, etc.

He once beat Tenebrous and Aegis, two Galactus-level god beings by absorbing the original energies from the Big Bang and using it to imprison them. He can go toe to toe with Thanos.

The problem is Marvel has to make him a jobber to fit him into mainstream storylines with popular characters so they do stupid shyt like have him job to the Hulk or let Black Panther put him in an arm bar.

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Hulk beating him is bullshyt when you compare their power sets. Surfer is god-status...incalculable strength, ridiculous matter and energy manipulation abilities, near light speed, etc.

He once beat Tenebrous and Aegis, two Galactus-level god beings by absorbing the original energies from the Big Bang and using it to imprison him. He can go toe to toe with Thanos.

The problem is Marvel has to make him a jobber to fit him into mainstream storylines with popular characters so they do stupid shyt like have him job to the Hulk or let Black Panther put him in an arm bar.

Hulk only "beat" Surfer because Surfer was being mind controlled and fighting like a gladiator and not under his own power. Its not even close to a real fight for them, because Surfer has beaten Hulk several times.

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/07/hulk-vs-silver-surfer.html

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'll say this, when it comes to the separate universes...

In DC, NOBODY is above Superman, he beats everyone he faces in a 1v1 fight barring outside fukkery

In Marvel, its more of a rock/paper/scissors thing, classically its always been Hulk > Thor > Surfer > Hulk, but with additions like Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill, Quazar, Nova, Sentry and the like, it gets more cloudy...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the Justice League Watchtower satellites alert the Wayne Enterprises satellites once Marvel crosses The Source Wall?

Batman. Easily.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
If the Justice League Watchtower satellites alert the Wayne Enterprises satellites once Marvel crosses The Source Wall?

Batman. Easily.

You acting like Marvel would even want to come to DC in the first place.

Illuminati gonna blow up all 52 planets while Batman lookin for the Penguin :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
batman goons don't measure on the richter scale with marvel goons.name 5 batman villains messing with

1)magneto
2)apacolypse
3)sinister
4)shadow king
5)juggernaut

batman would be catching work from sinister goons. batman has the coolest villains, but theyre all just regular bad guys pretty much. if batman had to deal wit spiderman/xmen bad guys all day he'd be gassed

nope sorry, the OP stated that all characters would be at the height of their power. so that means bat-god batman. unstoppable batman. the batman that could hang with the justice league and hands out work to the legion of doom.

no villain that is "goon status" has a chance against batman. he's a goon for a reason... because he's there to get beat. i don't care who you are and i don't care what kind of powers you have. if you're a GOON, batman is gonna whoop that ass.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1.jpg

Galactus already gave Darkseid that work ( :wow: one of my favorite comics in my collection)
Marvel wins this though Beyonder,Doom,Phoenix,Hulk,Thor,Surter,Korvac :mjpls: Thanos, Scarlett Witch, Senrty...but DC's line-up is crazy powerful too

That Darkseid vs Galactus was a great comic.

I got to go with Marvel DC has no real cosmic characters. While superman would kick a lot of ass I can't see him beating them all dolo. shyt some cosmic characters can create kryptonite with a thought if they wanted to.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Batman fans:snoop:

You gotta put weight classes if they're going full strength, no holding back

You can't have a cosmic being like Galactus fight someone like Batman or the Punisher. That's like a person vs an ant.

Marvel's got the Celestials who are a group of space humanoids who are just as strong as Galactus. Does DC have any characters like these guys?

DC has beings like the Angels. Lucifer and Michael together could destroy all the Celestials. They are second only to the Presence in the DCU. The Celestials are more powerful than Galactus.......he had to eat four planets just to take on one.