"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll haven't learned how this works yet?

Here's how it works. Ask yourself...

if(occurrence is a good thing)
then
(God gets all the glory)
else
(free will)
else
(Nothing but the devil)
else
(Man sucks)

God is the original politician. If it's a good thing for the people, grab that credit up. If it's a bad thing, have somebody or something on deck to suck up the blame. Also, a good and a bad thing is subjective. But that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he isnt what? a prophet??

you're a dumb ass. you bring up civilizations from BEFORE the time of jesus and dont question the fact that they looked at the fukking moon and stars and saw them move and questioned who the FUKK made that.
bv
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We're talking talking about Black people and Black Empires not "empires" that have nothing to do with Black people.

So once again what are your thoughts on "God" sitting back with his feet up and watching the destruction of Black Civilizations and empires and then the global enslavement of Black People? :coffee:

I think a deity would more than likely care about civilization as opposed to a singular race. :yeshrug:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
'god' doesnt exist, in all liklihood

its pretty incredible. you have millions of otherwise rational adults who believe that theres a father figure sitting in the clouds watching everything they do :scusthov: fukking embarassing

but good for you, because theres humans on earth who will hold your money for you until you die :krs:

since you sound pretty sure and I've seen you say in different threads that there is no god. can I ask what your theory on existence is?

which space your consciousness occupies, which space other peoples consciousness as well which are independent of yours, how it came to just happen and is still happening not once but millions of times.

I'm just curious and I'm not mentioning a need for a God, how you think things existed

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since you sound pretty sure and I've seen you say in different threads that there is no god. can I ask what your theory on existence is?

which space your consciousness occupies, which space other peoples consciousness as well which are independent of yours, how it came to just happen and is still happening not once but millions of times.

I'm just curious and I'm not mentioning a need for a God, how you think things existed
would you ask this to an elephant or a squirrel?

we're just smarter :heh: how fukkin arrogant are you to think you and your grandma are invited to a party in the sky that they arent :dead:

Daps
People have free will, and God allows that. Yes he could stop it, but that's not the point of existence on this plane. The bible clearly states that Satan holds dominion over earth, again, which God allows. This human existence is meant to be hard as hell. You're being judged on how you react to it all. Gotta prove yourself worthy of going somewhere much better.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So you're fine with "God" putting Black People, your own people, at the bottom of the world ladder?

Didn't Africa rule the world at one point? Weren't whites just cave dwellers? Bottom of the world is a strong way of putting it. Especially since I'm pretty sure American Blacks have it better than various ethnic groups across the world.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
would you ask this to an elephant or a squirrel?

we're just smarter :heh: how fukkin arrogant are you to think you and your grandma are invited to a party in the sky that they arent :dead:

you didn't answer my question. I was speaking about consciousness. not speaking to elephants and squirrels or heaven or arrogance