If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're not understanding dude isn't fake. He clearly put in work with how many people stamp him. This is a 6ix9ine situation where they put on a Canadian Indian civilian and he was able to move up in rank.

And I don't think making Hip Hop bigger and making it the mainstream form of music is a strong argument for why Drake is bad.

It’s all cute till the Rico come in and nikka singing like a Bollywood actor

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I'm old school so joining a hood you ain't from is corny to me. It used to be if you was from a certain set you was from that city and being put on by age 14-15 year old. The new generation of gang bangers all be hood hopping and joining gang in their 20's. Straight clown shyt.

If you ain't never had the experience of going to an LA county Junior high or high school where you had to bang your set against a school full of ops you ain't really had the true Gang banging experience imo.

Worthy story is corny to me but he obviously put in work because he has the biggest Piru OG's vouching for him. Dude has a great ear for beats and while he over does it with pimpin and G talk, he sound good doing it so I fukks with his music.

But if you really listen to his shyt you realize he his lyrics are fairly elementary and his subject matter very limited. But the old school samples he be flowing on sound like butter. I really fukks with his American Dream Project with Kamaiya, every song is good on that album. And Aktivate is a LA street classic as well.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How does Drake shyt on black American people? And u don't think it's disrespectful for a non black Canadian person to come to America and join a set. May have even put in work on other black men whilst running around saying nikka? What has Drake done that's worse than that? Lol. There's no real proof Drake is a pedo but Kodak Black got convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor and Kendrick put out his lead single on his last album wit that nikka. Lol.
Someone completely ignored the Kendrick "raps like he trying to free the slaves" line from one of his bullshyt ass diss songs :comeon:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Someone completely ignored the Kendrick "raps like he trying to free the slaves" line from one of his bullshyt ass diss songs :comeon:
It's a joke about the way Kendrick makes his voices when he raps. Don't even get me started on some of the shyt some of these rappers say. Matter fact. Kendrick basically blamed black people for Mike Brown being killed.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and it ain't even really about Kendrick. Because the way Kendrick moves u can easily see he didn't believe half the shyt he dissed Drake about. It's more about his fans taking this militant stance. Do they REALLY care or is it just about Drake?

I mean nobody should be surprised that Drake could get singled out like this, he made himself a target and has built up a huge amount of ill will among both his peers and rap fans over the years. All his goofy stans trying to tell people Drake, a straight up pop star, was this great rapper, top dog in the rap game, did not help at all

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
the one thing I thought was the consensus on thecoli is our disgust of Indians :scust:

But here we are and dot stans are caping for an Indian Canadian blood who throws around the n word freely…y’all should be ashamed of yourselves

The ppl who have come out the worst in this beef

1. Drake
2. Kenny stans

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seriously questioning reading comprehension because given that Kendrick called Drake's son a black man, what are you talking about. People mixing up Ross' response/argument with Kendrick's response/argument.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I mean nobody should be surprised that Drake could get singled out like this, he made himself a target and has built up a huge amount of ill will among both his peers and rap fans over the years. All his goofy stans trying to tell people Drake, a straight up pop star, was this great rapper, top dog in the rap game, did not help at all

Y’all rewriting history…the culture let Drake live coz he put out hits…this isn’t on his fanbase…rap fans shoulda got drake outta here when meek went at him…the “rap fans” chose Drake…even Kendrick waited this long to really go at him…it’s a failure of his peers and the hiphop community together.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I saw that nygga in stage with the "Whoops" at Ken and friends and immediately had the stank face on when I realized who he was...

Not cause his music fire.. because I remembered this thread and I hate hat they let this outsider in like that, he looked so out of place..I hope they extorting the SHYT out that nygga ..
:stopitslime:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I saw that nygga in stage with the "Whoops" at Ken and friends and immediately had the stank face on when I realized who he was...

Not cause his music fire.. because I remembered this thread and I hate hat they let this outsider in like that, he looked so out of place..I hope they extorting the SHYT out that nygga ..
:stopitslime:

the thing is letting the extorted cats run round like they really are the "culture", and not just keep them in the commercial cac pop lane. Like I said then be shocked when dudes flipped.

WTF is being 18 and joining a gang lmfao, nikka you made it to 18 go to college or work at the Amazon factory or some shyt.