If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

Daps
"We don't wanna hear u say nikka no more.."
Yet hanging around non blacks who say nikka in they music thats from the same country as the nikka u dissin. On top of that came to YOUR city as an 18 year old and got to rep the turf.. Lol.
Yall keep bringing this point up :mjlol:

Nobody (including me) gives af.

Nobody gives af about the hypocrisy in a diss it’s about who lines hit harder and who makes the better overall diss. You had Drake making up whole stories about Kenny not bein around his girl and kids and Dave Free bein the daddy . Foh :mjlol:

:camby:

Drake should have mentioned Jay Worthy, but Drake Stans are saying he was scared to so…

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yall keep bringing this point up :mjlol:

Nobody (including me) gives af.

Nobody gives af about the hypocrisy in a diss it’s about who lines hit harder and who makes the better overall diss. You had Drake making up whole stories about Kenny not bein around his girl and kids and Dave Free bein the daddy . Foh :mjlol:

:camby:

Drake should have mentioned Jay Worthy, but Drake Stans are saying he was scared to so…
nikka I don't care about the diss. I been said Kendrick won. This is for the fans tryna act all militant like Kenny was tryna be some black people and hip hop savior or some shyt. Call the shyt for what it is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

I don’t know who Jay Worthy is, but Drake been a fraud. If he simply stayed in his lane and made pop music, it wouldn’t be a big deal

“I like Drake with the melodies, I don’t like Drake when he act tough”

Drake started off collabing with Little Brother etc. I would've just preferred him stay his ass on Degrassi.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I can't find it but there's a video of young Drake with his white friends eating at a restaurant, and he's explaining (black) Toronto slang to them. The white kids are laughing at the slang and he's playing along like yea those people are weird. To me that's him in a nutshell. When blackness had no currency around his rich friends he felt comfortable mocking it.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Does he get big respect in LA?

He performed at the Kendrick and friends over a Dr. Dre beat from The Chronic.

It was dope - but I feel really certified people have to rhyme over that and in front of Dre. Did Dre approve that? I wonder.
Dre doesn’t own that beat, Snoop does - he rapped on it when he bought Death Row and the back catalogue

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I can't find it but there's a video of young Drake with his white friends eating at a restaurant, and he's explaining (black) Toronto slang to them. The white kids are laughing at the slang and he's playing along like yea those people are weird. To me that's him in a nutshell. When blackness had no currency around his rich friends he felt comfortable mocking it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That's cool. And valid. But where's the smoke for this cat tho? Son came as an 18 year old Indian from Vancouver and set up shop in his city. Claimed a set. And started sayin nikka all willy nilly. Kendrick cosigned son. As soon as people say Kendrick don't really care about that shyt the better rather than making excuses. Lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's cool. And valid. But where's the smoke for this cat tho? Son came as an 18 year old Indian from Vancouver and set up shop in his city. Claimed a set. And started sayin nikka all willy nilly. Kendrick cosigned son. As soon as people say Kendrick don't really care about that shyt the better rather than making excuses. Lol.

Ay, he got jumped into the gang so they accept him. I feel the same way about Chris Brown being jumped into an game as a grown man who isn't from the west but hey.

If Drake got jumped into a game I wouldn't question him either. :youngsabo:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Ay, he got jumped into the gang so they accept him. I feel the same way about Chris Brown being jumped into an game as a grown man who isn't from the west but hey.

If Drake got jumped into a game I wouldn't question him either. :youngsabo:
He's a non black dude from Canada that says nikka. Atleast Chris Brown was a rich BLACK celebrity. Lol.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

It's not that Kendrick co-signed him... it's that all them WSP and CBP cats co-signed him like 15+ years ago

It's plenty of dudes from hoods who didn't grow up there, or moved there later in life and got put on.....or aren't black.

While it is a strawman argument, a lot of people have this concrete misconception and they are just baffled that there are Mexican Hoovers,Asian Crips...and white boys from hoods.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It's not that Kendrick co-signed him... it's that all them WSP and CBP cats co-signed him like 15+ years ago

It's plenty of dudes from hoods who didn't grow up there, or moved there later in life and got put on.....or aren't black.

While it is a strawman argument, a lot of people have this concrete misconception and they are just baffled that there are Mexican Hoovers,Asian Crips...and white boys from hoods.
Nah it's not that. The problem is the hypocrisy. This cat ain't even from a hood in Canada. He came there and set up shop. And they accepted him. Cool. He's a non black saying nikka. They cool wit that. But I'm supposed to believe Kendrick has this militant stance against Drake cause of his background? No matter how it's sliced. It's hypocritical.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Also, Worthy really in that shyt. It's not like he's on some 6 month culture vulture journey before hopping to the next thing. He been down there for ages. 15+ years. He been Kendrick's homie for over a decade too. If you really that dedicated to THAT lifestyle...I'm not gonna question you.