If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Also, Worthy really in that shyt. It's not like he's on some 6 month culture vulture journey before hopping to the next thing. He been down there for ages. 15+ years. He been Kendrick's homie for over a decade too. If you really that dedicated to THAT lifestyle...I'm not gonna question you.

Jay's been in this shyt more than half his life at this point....even in Vancouver he was running with the street crowd.......@spliz can't stop crashing out

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
A lot of bad conflation of Blackness and LA gang culture as being interchangeably the same happening within this thread.

I like Jay Worthy’s music a whole lot, but to not acknowledge the hypocrisy in how ‘culture’ is being gate kept is cognitive dissonance. Can’t be making all these colonizer, don’t say nikka bars towards bi-racial folk, then co-sign it on the backend for someone with no African lineage whatsoever. We make excuses for who / what we like.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A lot of bad conflation of Blackness and LA gang culture as being interchangeably the same happening within this thread.

I like Jay Worthy’s music a whole lot, but to not acknowledge the hypocrisy in how ‘culture’ is being gate kept is cognitive dissonance. Can’t be making all these colonizer, don’t say nikka bars towards bi-racial folk, then co-sign it on the backend for someone with no African lineage whatsoever. We make excuses for who / what we like.
Exactly.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

If we are using this measuring stick
Ain’t no way in fukking hell should 21 Savage have the pass he has
That nikka black as me and he from fukking London :dead:
Y’all nikkas playing obtuse in here
Aubrey Graham -
You got my mind in a terrible place
Whipped and chained you like American slaves

Doubled Down
Always rappin' like you 'bout to get the slaves freed
You just actin' like an activist, it's make-believe

Ran to his white mommy to call another black man racist for calling him a white boy
But you supposed to be the culture and use nikka so freely

Been exposed on how he feels about black people in his own country

5b0eb5cb5e48ec1a008b4579

Now show proof of Jay Worthy violating like this and your argument would be considered
Otherwise yall weird Aubrey defenders are grasping for straws
Especially that bytch ass nikka who switched up because of his therapist in here:dead:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Jay's been in this shyt more than half his life at this point....even in Vancouver he was running with the street crowd.......@spliz can't stop crashing out
So an Indian from Vancouver who grew up wealthy and sister is married to one of the richest men in the world can say nikka cause he's in a gang. But a biracial black kid from Toronto who spent every summer in Texas can't because he's not. Am I correct?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That nikka black ass me and he from fukking London :dead:
Aubrey Graham -

Doubled Down

Ran to his white mommy to call another black man racist for calling him a white boy

5b0eb5cb5e48ec1a008b4579

Now show proof of Jay Worthy violating like this and your argument would be considered
Especially that bytch ass nikka who switched up because of his therapist in here:dead:

What the fukk are u talking about? 21 Savage grew up here and he's BLACK stupid nikka. Jay Worthy AINT. It ain't about him being from Canada. Slick Rick is from UK as well as Monie Love. That's never been the issue.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
That nikka black as me and he from fukking London :dead:
Aubrey Graham -

Doubled Down

5b0eb5cb5e48ec1a008b4579

The logic you’re using is like saying that Jay Worthy has more of a pass of using nikka than Carlton Banks would because he’s from the burbs. All this conjecture regarding however you feel about Drake is being channeled into giving a nikka pass to a non-black LA-transplant with a beard and excellent beat-selection.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Dude is super valid thread is bogus. He’s not white either. :pachaha: theres pics of em in the bity in all red and on p street at like 14. I just heard from a mutual he not goin use n word no more tho on beat far as traveling go. But ima Coli poster w no certs. Lettuce continue the narratives.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude is super valid thread is bogus. He’s not white either. :pachaha: theres pics of em in the bity in all red and on p street at like 14. I just heard from a mutual he not goin use n word no more tho on beat far as traveling go. But ima Coli poster w no certs. Lettuce continue the narratives.

Glad to hear he not gonna say nikka no more. Jay really puts out dope shyt but the “bytch nikka” rhymes always had me like uggghhh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s valid about him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So an Indian from Vancouver who grew up wealthy and sister is married to one of the richest men in the world can say nikka cause he's in a gang. But a biracial black kid from Toronto who spent every summer in Texas can't because he's not. Am I correct?
“The culture” is being used as a phrase to defend the most hypocritical and degenerative narratives possible