If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Haven't you figured it out yet? The west coast is politics. Black suburbanites who submit to white power.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
All it took was for Kendrick to give an Indian a pass for The Coli to suddenly juelz for Indians cosplaying as gang bangers

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Oh like why is Kendrick cool with worthy and not Drake? Obviously Dot doesn't have an issue with how Worthy moves. I can't say I'm a big fan of dude, but he hasn't made a fortune out of appropriating American Black culture and then stay shytting on the same people and culture he relied on to build his wave. Also not a pedophile afaik
:ohhh:
@Ziggiy is this why Gwyneth Paltrow gets to say it too?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I pretend that his verse on that Meet the Whoops track was just a tree falling in a forest with no one in sight. He did his part by allowing all those dudes to spit on that Chronic intro beat, but:

I even hate when you say the word "nikka," but that's just me, I guess
Some shyt just cringeworthy, it ain't even gotta be deep, I guess

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How is Drake not black when his dads brothers are legendary African American artists.

Drake is of mixed culture of course, as he spent plenty of time with his American side, but he's more Jewish Canadian, but then for his second half of his life (like the past 2 decades) he's been carving out his own lane. People with straight forward lineage like crackers and African Americans will never understand that, unlike Caribbean Americans, Nigerian Americans, Afro Europeans, Chinese Americans or whatever the fukk that gotta rep multiple cultures and sides. That's why straight AAs and crackers always want people to conform to their binary way of thinking about culture "you're either this or that", eat a dikk I'm both.

Other than that, both Kendrick and Drake are entertainers, and in beef you move like a politician. Anything you say, is to get people to laugh at or shyt on the other person. Doesn't necessarily mean that it's some type of well-grounded analysis behind it.

Last edited: