If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How does Drake shyt on black American people? And u don't think it's disrespectful for a non black Canadian person to come to America and join a set. May have even put in work on other black men whilst running around saying nikka? What has Drake done that's worse than that? Lol. There's no real proof Drake is a pedo but Kodak Black got convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor and Kendrick put out his lead single on his last album wit that nikka. Lol.
Did you just put a body on Jay Worthy with no proof?! lol

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How does Drake shyt on black American people? And u don't think it's disrespectful for a non black Canadian person to come to America and join a set. May have even put in work on other black men whilst running around saying nikka? What has Drake done that's worse than that? Lol. There's no real proof Drake is a pedo but Kodak Black got convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor and Kendrick put out his lead single on his last album wit that nikka. Lol.
Damn this nikka really hurt

Go outside and touch grass seriously

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh like why is Kendrick cool with worthy and not Drake? Obviously Dot doesn't have an issue with how Worthy moves. I can't say I'm a big fan of dude, but he hasn't made a fortune out of appropriating American Black culture and then stay shytting on the same people and culture he relied on to build his wave. Also not a pedophile afaik

Jay Worthy literally made his name being a Piru pimp, simply out of an infatuation he had for hip hop culture. He's big enough to executive produce an album for DJ Quik today.

I promise you he's done far more real harm than whatever you think Drake did :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No I didn't. Putting in work don't only mean catching a body. Who told u that? But he's a blood in Cali. Am I supposed to assume he never put no work in for the set whatsoever?

You're not supposed to assume anything. Deal with actual facts. Every rapper who claims a set put in work? I don't think so.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're not supposed to assume anything. Deal with actual facts. Every rapper who claims a set put in work? I don't think so.
Claiming a blood set in California before he became a rapper? Son rep hard too. And he always speaking on pimping as well. Do u listen to son music? Cause I have for years before I even knew what he looked like. Problem is u ain't focused on the bigger picture. How is a non black gang member from Canada who says nikka less of a problem for the culture than Drake?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Claiming a blood set in California before he became a rapper? Son rep hard too. And he always speaking on pimping as well. Do u listen to son music? Cause I have for years before I even knew what he looked like. Problem is u ain't focused on the bigger picture. How is a non black gang member from Canada who says nikka less of a problem for the culture than Drake?
Yeah I have heard his stuff.
I didn't say he is more or less than a problem I just questioned you making assumptions about his life.
Your problem is you're applying logic to something that had an emotional appeal. People's reaction to music is emotional, Kendrick made better songs it's not about the validity of the content. Kendrick doesn't want to hear Drake say niqqa no more. I don't give a fukk what Drake says.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Drake literally said that Black Americans are the ones who perpetuate racism.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
damnham-sandwich.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Does he get big respect in LA?

He performed at the Kendrick and friends over a Dr. Dre beat from The Chronic.

It was dope - but I feel really certified people have to rhyme over that and in front of Dre. Did Dre approve that? I wonder.

He's known and respected in LA.