If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Does he get big respect in LA?

He performed at the Kendrick and friends over a Dr. Dre beat from The Chronic.

It was dope - but I feel really certified people have to rhyme over that and in front of Dre. Did Dre approve that? I wonder.

I fukks wit that and Ice Cold:hubie:
Might have to do a Dive on his Discog

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Indian Canadian from Vancouver, British Columbia who moved to Compton at 18 to be a Piru because he thought it would make his music more authentic. Also Elon Musk brother in law.

Dude music is fire though, but I'm curious why Kendrick don't keep the same energy with him :jbhmm:

Super clownish to describe that without recognizing the commitment therein

Crumple

All Star
Daps

I fukks wit that and Ice Cold:hubie:
Might have to do a Dive on his Discog

Damn, it looks official. Dre must have signed off on that.

That was a great look live.

I wonder if he mentions his background. I always thought he was Spanish.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
if i see worthy code switching with that bobbi althoff then i might agree...
Being able to code switch doesn't quantify if ur black or not. The fact is Drake has a black father. Jay Worthy isn't black at all. Was born and raised in Canada. And not even a hotspot like Toronto. Came to LA at 18. Joined the bloods and started rapping and saying nikka. All while his sister married a billionaire. Lol. The energy must be consistent.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve struggled with his music cuz of this.

This joint caught me before I knew who he was.

Cali has always been weird to me with how they hand out passes. I guess he pays like he weighs.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Being able to code switch doesn't quantify if ur black or not. The fact is Drake has a black father. Jay Worthy isn't black at all. Was born and raised in Canada. And not even a hotspot like Toronto. Came to LA at 18. Joined the bloods and started rapping and saying nikka. All while his sister married a billionaire. Lol. The energy must be consistent.
i was joking on that last post. i agree.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I’ve struggled with his music cuz of this.

This joint caught me before I knew who he was.

Cali has always been weird to me with how they hand out passes. I guess he pays like he weighs.

Same here. I fukked wit Lndn Drgs before I even seen what dude looked like. I think they tape with Spitta is a classic. When I found out son background it made me look at him a little different.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U mean in the OP? His concern is valid.

Oh like why is Kendrick cool with worthy and not Drake? Obviously Dot doesn't have an issue with how Worthy moves. I can't say I'm a big fan of dude, but he hasn't made a fortune out of appropriating American Black culture and then stay shytting on the same people and culture he relied on to build his wave. Also not a pedophile afaik

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Oh like why is Kendrick cool with worthy and not Drake? Obviously Dot doesn't have an issue with how Worthy moves. I can't say I'm a big fan of dude, but he hasn't made a fortune out of appropriating American Black culture and then stay shytting on the same people and culture he relied on to build his wave. Also not a pedophile afaik
How does Drake shyt on black American people? And u don't think it's disrespectful for a non black Canadian person to come to America and join a set. May have even put in work on other black men whilst running around saying nikka? What has Drake done that's worse than that? Lol. There's no real proof Drake is a pedo but Kodak Black got convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor and Kendrick put out his lead single on his last album wit that nikka. Lol.