If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Dude is super valid thread is bogus. He’s not white either. :pachaha: theres pics of em in the bity in all red and on p street at like 14. I just heard from a mutual he not goin use n word no more tho on beat far as traveling go. But ima Coli poster w no certs. Lettuce continue the narratives.
:mjlol:

Worthy was living in Vancouver when he was 14.

And in a rich area at that.

Is dude paying folks like you to create duck tales? :jbhmm:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
no one can tell me shyt

this boy did not know who vybz kartel was back then

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Worthy was living in Vancouver when he was 14.

And in a rich area at that.

Is dude paying folks like you to create duck tales? :jbhmm:

He was involved in street shyt in Vancouver that’s why he left.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Lemme ask u a question. So if Drake had 2 black parents and didn't know who Vybes Kartel was. Would he no longer be black?
How does that compare to what I displayed

You're equating it to him being lack

I'm stating he isn't from the culture he now claims

In said video he stated his distaste for slang

I would of bet my life he didn't hear of vybz kartel during that period UNTIL HE GOT FAMOUS

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How does that compare to what I displayed

You're equating it to him being lack

I'm stating he isn't from the culture he now claims

In said video he stated his distaste for slang

I would of bet my life he didn't hear of vybz kartel during that period UNTIL HE GOT FAMOUS
Bro everyone knew where Drake was from from the beginning. His Asian friend taught him about getting a shape up and that was when he was already in high school. At this point I ain't tryna watch vids from when the nikka was a teenager cause the nikka damn near 40 right now. Drake in high school was a nerd but even then he bought a autographed Pusha T microphone and would rap into in his basement. nikka was just a square. shyt I felt the same way about Tory Lanez when that nikka flipped Brownstone and never heard the original song prior to that even tho it was a huge record in the black community and his whole schtick was sampling old school RnB records.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Glad to hear he not gonna say nikka no more. Jay really puts out dope shyt but the “bytch nikka” rhymes always had me like uggghhh

“Hangin w my friends better known as the homies”

What’s valid about him
Who’s to really promise and say that ? What if he’s just extorted whole time and you still hating? Would you still hate on an extorted act? nonetheless the dude is active far as the California apprenticeships go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
“Hangin w my friends better known as the homies”

Who’s to really promise and say that ? What if he’s just extorted whole time and you still hating? Would you still hate on an extorted act? nonetheless the dude is active far as the California apprenticeships go.

I don’t want to hear “culture” talks from people who keep having manually shifting definitions

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If you ain't never had the experience of going to an LA county Junior high or high school where you had to bang your set against a school full of ops you ain't really had the true Gang banging experience imo.
Your whole post was 💯 but especially this part. And this isn't LA-specific because there's gangbanging and street shyt everywhere. It is different when guys were off the porch as kids, and then guys get into criminal acts post-high school, sometimes post-college...

In the grand scheme of things it isn't a major issue, but it is one of those things like, you skipped part of the development arc of street life. Banging is harder the younger you are because it's the youngsters who are the most active, as a generality...

As for Worthy, we all in the same age range. Dude was born in '86, moved to Compton at either 17 or 18. So this would be '03 or '04. We both know it isn't unusual for dudes not from a hood, or non-black dudes, to join the set. So I don't have an issue with this and if the Westside Rus say he official and put in his work from 2004 until he blew up rapping, I'll take they word for it. I don't have anything to disprove it. That means the same era me and the rest of us our age were doing dirt and trying to build our reputations, he was doing similar shyt at the same time...

Ain't got no reason to doubt he wasn't...

The acceptance of Worthy using the n-word on wax though is a thing that's bigger than him, and shows how we as a community are selective with how we police it in real life. He's just a celebrity example, we all have or had, or know or knew, non-black people who used the n-word with no repercussion among black men and women. There's no ryhme or reason to it but we are selective as a people...

There are rappers much, much bigger than Worthy WHO ARE NOT BLACK who have been allowed to drop the n-word with impunity for decades. So the Worthy conversation is bigger than him and I'm okay having it, but I'm not okay making it a Worthy or LA conversation, thats not it...

Worthy is 38 now, he's spent most of his life in black circles and Black spaces, profiting with, and from, black people. As a respect to the people he apparently lives associating with, he should just stop using the n word. And us as a people, if we have non-black friends and family who we allow to use it, it's incumbent on us to educate them that just because "we" allow it, don't mean they have a lifetime n-word pass with all black people...

Anyone really black here knows mad black people who are okay with non-blacks using it; we also know plenty of us who wouldn't allow it...
Nah it's not that. The problem is the hypocrisy. This cat ain't even from a hood in Canada. He came there and set up shop. And they accepted him. Cool. He's a non black saying nikka. They cool wit that. But I'm supposed to believe Kendrick has this militant stance against Drake cause of his background? No matter how it's sliced. It's hypocritical.

Daps
I was thinking dude was super certified after seeing this lol. Even got Freeway Rick Ross up in there.