If Bron wins his 5th ring/5th FMVP next year, back to back with LA. Would you consider him GOAT?

??

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%
  • He’s already the GOAT

Votes: 44 19.3%
  • He will never be the GOAT

Votes: 59 25.9%
  • They would be about equal

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Lebron is the greatest basketball player I've ever seen lace them up.

But Jordan will always be The GOAT. Im a product of the 80s and clearly remember the Jordan phenomenon.

It's not a slight against Lebron to say that he will NEVER surpass that phenomenon, even if Nike, Gatorade and Stern had just as much to do with Mike's hype as Mike and the Bulls did.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kareem retired in 1989, Worthy got hurt in 1991, Magic got AIDS in 1991, Lakers were done at that point

Bird got hurt in 1989 and was never the same again, McHale wasn't even a starter after '89, Parish was old and washed, Reggie Lewis R.I.P., Celtics were done

Isiah got hurt in 1991 and was never the same, Laimbeer/Edwards/Microwave were getting old and washed, Pistons never won more than 50 after their 1990 title

NONE of those teams were any good during MJ's run. You CAN'T claim you follow basketball and not know this shyt. :mjlol:

Nikka are you stupid? It’s not Jordan’s fault Magic got AIDS :dahell: Its not Jordan’s fault that Kareem retired :dahell: It’s not Jordan’s fault that Bird retired :dahell: I purposely left out Kareem and I purposely excused Bird and the Celtics because they are multiple years older than Jordan. Is it LeBron fault that Kobe, Iverson, Garnett, T-Mac, Shaq and others were slowing down as he came into his prime. No nikka because that would be retarded to argue :dahell:

Michael Jordan was born in 1963

The Lakers

• Magic Johnson - Born in 1959
  • James Worthy - Born in 1961
  • Kareem Abdul Jabbar - Born in 1947

James Worthy was two years older than Jordan. FOH. He's a peer and he could've competed. He didn't. End of story. Nobody told Magic to fukk trannies and catch AIDS :dahell: I purposely left out Kareem because he's almost twenty years older. He could've fathered Jordan :dahell:....the age difference between Kareem and Jordan is almost the age difference between Kobe and Jordan....was it Kobe fault Jordan retired? No nikka its not :dahell:

The Celtics
  • Larry Bird - Born in 1956
  • Robert Parish - Born in 1953
  • Kevin McHale - Born in 1957
I excused the Celtics and I said that in my first post. But again it is not Jordan's fault that these nikkas are 7-10 years older than him anymore than its LeBron's fault that he's younger than Kobe and was coming into his prime as Kobe was slowing down. :mindblown: Jordan was 22, 23 when these guys were the best team and was too young and when he came into his prime at 27-28, they were too old. Again....this is like being mad at Giannis (currently 25 y/o) that when he's good enough to win that LeBron (currently 35 y/o) or Durant (currently 32 y/o) might be too old to compete. Its nonsense.

The Pistons
  • Isaih Thomas - Born in 1961
  • Joe Dumars - Born in 1963
  • Bill Lambeer - Born in 1957
  • Rick Mahorn - Born in 1958
Now...I did focus on the Pistons because they have no excuse. Isiah Thomas tore his ACL in 1994...that was what ended his career, not a bullshyt wrist injury in 1991:russell: He put up his same stats in 1992 and 1993 :russell:Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars are the same age as Jordan. Jordan didn't wait for them to get old anymore than Kawhi waited for Curry, Durant and Klay to get old. See how stupid this sounds when you apply it to current players :dahell: Unless you consider Lambeer and Mahorn....role players....to be the reason Jordan started dominating the Pistons :dead: Both these guys played into the 90s (Lambeer to 94, Mahorn to 99). Detroit could've replaced these roleplayers with younger players. FOH. You probably do think they were the reason with your LeBron stan ass. The Bulls got better. The Pistons didn't and couldn't transition to the 90s. End of story.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lebron is legit the only player we celebrate the number of Conference Championships he has :mjlol:

I'm almost done with this topic for awhile (the Mike v Bron shyt), but I can't let this dumb ass comment slide. Its totally false...

Iverson won a second round series once in his whole career, and to this day he eating off of that ONE run----->a conference championship. But instead of shytting on him for being a relatively unsuccessful postseason guy, he is habitually gassed by that one Finals win, one Finals appearance, as much as anything else about him...

Karl Malone played 19 years and you know what yhe majority of you nikkas say about him? "Mailman would be a 2x champion if it wasn't for Jordan", despite the fact that he played a whole nother 17 years in the opposite conference from Mike, yall gas his two appearances vs Mike as proof of accomplishment...

In spite of the fact Mailman in his Utah career lost more WCF than won (2-3), he doesn't have "loser" jokes attached to him, yall praise his two Finals runs because they were versus Mike...

The seeds are already sprouting for praising Jimmy Butler for going on an improbable Finals run. We can keep going, these aren't the only examples...

You know why? Because getting to The Finals is an accomplishment. The problem is LeBron has made getting there look easier than it should, and like other things LeBron, you guys flip it on the reverse and push it as some sort of negative. But yall don't treat 1x Finalist Iverson like that, nor do you treat 2x Finalist Malone like that, two guys who are clear All-Timers, Top 5 at their positions, and upon retirements in '04 and '10 respectively, Malone had a case as a Top 10 All-Timer and Iverson was thought of higher as well before Wade jumped him...

Being on one of the last two teams standing is a tremendous accomplishment. Of course it isnt as great as winning the whole shyt, but its the next best thing. To fukk around and end up there 10x is an amazing feat, and to lead 10 runs to the championship round by being the clear leader and best player on your team is unprecedented...

LeBron is the only player in NBA history where you can put any coaching style and philosophy, any ragtag group to elite group of players, he the only guy if you give him anybody, you're automatically a championship contender, a Final 2 contestant for the LOB. Yall some "glass half empty" nikkas and its dumb because again yall don't shyt on other guys with the same angle...yes, the fact that more than anyone else who has played the sport, he can turn any situation into a championship run, is more than commendable and is a legacy point that not a single other player has...

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no. It wasn't the rings, it was how Jordan won. Bron doesn't have the alpha mystique.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no. It wasn't the rings, it was how Jordan won. Bron doesn't have the alpha mystique.
More bullshyt narratives. No facts. You think you just a alpha cause you yell at nikkas, punch them in the face, demean them in practices, shyt on them. You think that makes a man alpha? That's the only way to lead?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More bullshyt narratives. No facts. You think you just a alpha cause you yell at nikkas, punch them in the face, demean them in practices, shyt on them. You think that makes a man alpha? That's the only way to lead?

No. But this social-media era BS doesn't fly with me either. Bron doesn't display enough real nikka tendencies as a conqueror/general.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. But this social-media era BS doesn't fly with me either. Bron doesn't display enough real nikka tendencies as a conqueror/general.
To me this is :mindblown:when you see this dude done been to 10 finals. Breh TEN. What more general/conqueror traits do you need at that point?? Not everyone cut from the same leader cloth but what's most important is results. If this guy ya number one on ya team and he keeps giving you top opportunity to conquer the mountain top then, no matter how YOU may feel about him personally you can't change the results.