If Bron wins his 5th ring/5th FMVP next year, back to back with LA. Would you consider him GOAT?

??

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%
  • He’s already the GOAT

Votes: 44 19.3%
  • He will never be the GOAT

Votes: 59 25.9%
  • They would be about equal

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Bullshyt to even bring that up my dude.

you goofy nikkas are failing to see the point.

On the nba’s BIGGEST state...

mike went undefeated.

Period. End of discussion.
It doesnt end because you lost an argument and you are now being petulant.

MJ struggled to get to the biggest stage many times before Pippen and Phil. 5 of Lebron's losses came against loaded dynasties. KD joining the 73 win Warriors also made it even more lopsided and no sane person can look past that.
The 6 MJ wins, the Bulls were runaway favourites vs. LBJ being under dog for 8 of his 10 finals series

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Any team that has MJ is going to be favored in the finals. This is why dude is the goat
Why was he underdog against the Pistons, Celtics etc many many times before 1991? Did that make him GOAT as well. It was still the post season and the title was on the line every post season.
Before the Finals, are they all not competing to win the trophy and be crowned as champions? Is it some make-belief games that count towards nothing?
:what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Any team that has MJ is going to be favored in the finals. This is why dude is the goat
Jordan
Pippen
Kukoc
Longley
Armstrong
Kerr
Perdue
Wennington

There's a good pack of talent there, but that roster loses every Finals from 1996 to 1998 just like they lost in 1995 to the Magic.

Horace Grant averaged 18 and 11 on 65% shooting against the Bulls in the 1995 ECSF. Can you imagine how badly Kemp and Malone would have destroyed that team? They NEEDED Rodman to come to control those guys inside.

Y'all hav this ridiculous god-like image of MJ as if he was inevitable when he won pretty close series every year from 1992 to 1998. Take away Grant or Rodman and he doesn't win the title any of those seasons. Even take away his role player shooters and it gets more difficult. And take away Pippen and he doesn't even come close.

Claiming that "any team" with MJ would win just because he won with great teams is silly.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Breh how can I say the man is better than somebody who retired before I was born and there is little to no film on? At least young kids now can go back and watch Jordan's full games and entire playoff series... What the hell do I have of Bill Russell to give my personal opinion on him?

All anyone under about 40 can say, is he won a lot of rings.. And then you look at how many teams, the rules, the fact you have no idea what the game looked like...... Yea... Jordan the GOAT of THIS NBA... Not the NBA where you didn't have 3 pointers and nikkas was coaching and playing in the game

They added 2 teams in 88 and another 2 in 89 and not another team until 1995.. You trying to blame all that winning on expansion, shytty teams, and having all the talent?? So why were teams pushing them so hard? Why don't I hear the same about the Rockets when they had all the talent and won 2 rings? Why don't I hear that about Bron when he had all the talent in Miami and 2 all nba players in cleveland and a top 5 player in LA??

Seems to me, in the NBA, the team with the most talent almost always wins anyway. So what's the difference in anybody else's rings? Didn't Magic have talent around? Didn't Bird? But won't y'all turn around and hehe at Jordan for losing when he had nobody on his team? But he gets Pippen and now it's a problem he has too much talent... Cut it out

OK

That's almost triple the teams... Seems like a totally other NBA to me.. If in 30 years, there's 60 NBA teams, I will no longer be comparing Lebron to them 120 game nikkas

Right... Scottie wasn't EVER the best or second best player in the league... Has he ever even gotten an MVP vote, even when Jordan was gone?

They trying to turn Pippen into KD
Wtf. Scottie has multiple MVP votes. He was unfortunate in 1994 not to lead the Bulls back to the finals. The bulls were a few mistakes away from going back to the finals for the 4th time in a row

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It doesnt end because you lost an argument and you are now being petulant.

MJ struggled to get to the biggest stage many times before Pippen and Phil. 5 of Lebron's losses came against loaded dynasties. KD joining the 73 win Warriors also made it even more lopsided and no sane person can look past that.
The 6 MJ wins, the Bulls were runaway favourites vs. LBJ being under dog for 8 of his 10 finals series
The Bulls weren't originally favorites in 1991 but Worthy getting hurt and Pippen playing fantastic on both ends pretty much sealed it.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i dont get this fascination with this never ending ongoing conversation about Lebron being the GOAT or not. Will he be the GOAT? To some he's already the GOAT...to others he'll never be the GOAT. To most of this generation...Lebron was the GOAT after the Cleveland Chip. This year and possibly next year with the Lakers could only cement that. Too Jordan stans...they'll just keep moving the goal post. "Lebron had to form superteams", "he played in a weaker Era", "never beat any great teams" i saw them do that shyt with Kobe. Lakers fans on the other hand can appreciate, and have grown to love Lebron...but we wont ever consider Lebron the GOAT. Well we will when he's played most of his career for the Lakers, and wins 5 rings...for the Lakers. Until then we could never place him above Kobe...or Magic...or even Kareem. Those were OUR guys. Them other rings don't really matter to us.

Point is, every era has their own GOAT. With thr league being so vastly different from era to era, its impossible to compare them accurately. Lebron is in the tail end of his era as the unquestionable king of the mountain. He's still telling his story, lets just enjoy it instead of always trying to argue about whose superior or inferior.

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why was he underdog against the Pistons, Celtics etc many many times before 1991? Did that make him GOAT as well. It was still the post season and the title was on the line every post season.
Before the Finals, are they all not competing to win the trophy and be crowned as champions? Is it some make-belief games that count towards nothing?
:what:
Let’s use our critical thinking for a sec. Neither MJ nor Lebron walked into the NBA as the best players so I’m strictly talking about their prime dominance, you know, the peak of their powers, the years that made people look at them and say that player is dominating the league. Why would anyone worry about early MJ or Bron? That’s when they are figuring it out. Refrain from nonsense :ufdup:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Jordan
Pippen
Kukoc
Longley
Armstrong
Kerr
Perdue
Wennington

There's a good pack of talent there, but that roster loses every Finals from 1996 to 1998 just like they lost in 1995 to the Magic.

Horace Grant averaged 18 and 11 on 65% shooting against the Bulls in the 1995 ECSF. Can you imagine how badly Kemp and Malone would have destroyed that team? They NEEDED Rodman to come to control those guys inside.

Y'all hav this ridiculous god-like image of MJ as if he was inevitable when he won pretty close series every year from 1992 to 1998. Take away Grant or Rodman and he doesn't win the title any of those seasons. Even take away his role player shooters and it gets more difficult. And take away Pippen and he doesn't even come close.

Claiming that "any team" with MJ would win just because he won with great teams is silly.
That’s not what I said, I said any team with MJ is favored to win the finals. The team still had to go out and prove it which they did. This was in response to MJ’s teams were always favored in the finals.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Breh how can I say the man is better than somebody who retired before I was born and there is little to no film on? At least young kids now can go back and watch Jordan's full games and entire playoff series... What the hell do I have of Bill Russell to give my personal opinion on him?

All anyone under about 40 can say, is he won a lot of rings.. And then you look at how many teams, the rules, the fact you have no idea what the game looked like...... Yea... Jordan the GOAT of THIS NBA... Not the NBA where you didn't have 3 pointers and nikkas was coaching and playing in the game

They added 2 teams in 88 and another 2 in 89 and not another team until 1995.. You trying to blame all that winning on expansion, shytty teams, and having all the talent?? So why were teams pushing them so hard? Why don't I hear the same about the Rockets when they had all the talent and won 2 rings? Why don't I hear that about Bron when he had all the talent in Miami and 2 all nba players in cleveland and a top 5 player in LA??

Seems to me, in the NBA, the team with the most talent almost always wins anyway. So what's the difference in anybody else's rings? Didn't Magic have talent around? Didn't Bird? But won't y'all turn around and hehe at Jordan for losing when he had nobody on his team? But he gets Pippen and now it's a problem he has too much talent... Cut it out

OK

That's almost triple the teams... Seems like a totally other NBA to me.. If in 30 years, there's 60 NBA teams, I will no longer be comparing Lebron to them 120 game nikkas

Right... Scottie wasn't EVER the best or second best player in the league... Has he ever even gotten an MVP vote, even when Jordan was gone?

They trying to turn Pippen into KD
Of course the team with the most talent wins but ya'll continue to ignore context to perpetuate narratives. In Jordan's era, it was rare for a team to have more than one all-star. A lot of the best teams Jordan faced didn't have more than one all-star (Pacers, Knicks, Blazers) and the teams that did have two (the Jazz and Sonics most notably) didn't have the support players the Bulls had. Throughout Lebron's career, the best teams in the league (Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets) had multiple all-stars. Lebron never really had a stacked deck and if you think he did then you gotta say Jordan did too.

Also, Scottie finished third in MVP voting in 1994 behind Hakeem and David Robinson. That was the only full year in his prime that he got to be the man and he averaged 22 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals on a near 60 win team.

Daps
If the finals 6-0 record didn’t mean anything then why does Bron need to get to 6? MJ 3-peated twice. We have seen enough after 17 years to know that Bron ain’t the goat.
The wins matter. The losses dont mean as much in context.
Thats simple logic.

If we holding finals losses accountable the first round exits should be as well.

I dont see how some of you arent getting this. Jordan was like westbrook in the playoffs before but playing better competition. When his competition got old he started winning.

At least lebron beat his best competition. Even if he lost to them too. He didnt just wait for the spurs and warriors to get old. He beat them both at least once. Hell even in context beating that 73-9 team is the biggest ring out of both his and Jordan's resumes.

For the record i still think Jordan the Goat, but if lebron wins one or two more finals mvps and claims kareems record i'm giving him the edge.

Daps
If anything, i do like Jordan's philosophy of just giving the goat title to players of their respective eras.

As in, because it's too much to compare players of different eras because of the context and the different challenges and rules they had to work with. You onlt compare players from their own generation. Thats much more fair to them all. Then you wouldnt have people shytting on wilt and bill russell for playing against "milkmen" when they most likely wouldve held their own even in today's extremely competitive league.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right. Even that midget c*nt nosed fukk is right about this one.

And there isnt a smiley that gets you out of it.
Its fukking stupid to hold his record against him when he makes it to the end. Anyone who does is braindead

using a known dikkriders corny arguments almost verbatim, you might as well call him daddy
:dame:

you a grown man passing another man’s dikk riding tweets as your own :dame:

expect to get taken seriously when you can’t articulate a simple sports argument as your own :dame:

:hhh::picard:
were you raised by a bunch of women? :picard: