If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
nikka needs to be canceled but if I may play devil's advocate, I work in a prison and I see some of our worst and sometimes I look inside myself like :francis:

Some of us definitely make the rest of us look EXTREMELY bad...like embarrassingly bad. I try to run some of these dudes on game but the don't wanna hear it. shyt's sad.

With that said though, ain't no fukking difference between blacks and whites cause I've seen some of the most ignorant shyt in my life by white folk and nobody judges white folk for that same bullshyt. shyt we can't even properly hold them accountable for slavery without someone saying "BUT THAT WAS OVER 100 YEARS AGO LET IT GO!" Ain't no reason to fukking generalize your own people like this

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Imma keep it a buck, if some big ass dude was stalking me in the middle of the night, my one of my instincts is to pull up on the mother fukker. I ain't all muscle, so I wanna get me a switch blade :demonic:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk respectability politics.

Did you see all those pictures of black men and black women getting lynched by whites for existing while in their sunday best?

Did you read about that undercover black police officer who was beaten sensless by his white uniformed colleague during protests in baltimore and his assailant was recently just charges for it?

If you havent noticed it doesnt take much for white people to be paranoid and fearful of black people? Hell just your presence in an area where they dont expect to see black people is enough to surprise, shock, and scare them....I see all the time working in moving.

So get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
:camby:

Trayvon Martin would still be alive if George Zimmerman wasnt a weakling racist cowardly piece of shyt with a gun that couldnt handle himswlf without one.

Had nothing to do with how he dressed or how he carried himself. It doesnt matter....white people will still be wary of you no matter how well you carry yourself how nice you dress or how "proper" you talk.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Same dude who said all this

PRyckKD.png

The edited it

PxKRTRq.png

Said if he ever said that he’d accept a ban. Receipts were pulled and he changed his name
ba2zfns.png

Also said all this

a3ncA1k.png

:francis:

:snoop:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
this is disgusting and bannable. No matter how many essays get typed, how much the Juelzing Olympics goes on, no matter how people redirect from the point.

I don't want to post on a forum of self hate, self racism and unacceptable behavior. This is st0rmfr0nt type posting.

Daps
Go through the thread and see what I was saying you fukking clown ass c00ns

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...acks-act-ghetto-in-a-place-of-business.34475/

I was saying if racist cacs viewed us as their equals that shyt wouldn't happen. Never said shyt about Trayvon acting ignorant...nice try tho.
Wowwwww that’s even worse :mjlol:

they will never see us as equals and who gives a flying fukk? Type of c00n ass point is that.
Ol pull ya pants up and maybe u won’t get shot head ass

:camby:

Warriors got the worst record in the league :umad::ahh::pachaha::lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
At best your post was worded very poorly. If you step outside of yourself and read that post it's house nicca shyt to the 100th power, which caught me off guard given your post history.

There is literally nothing black people can do to change the way white people view us. Half of them want Obama to die (he ain't black* but you get the point)

YOU MUST NOT BE FAMILIAR WITH HIS POST HISTORY...

HE HAS A LOT OF shyt LIKE THAT IN IT
AND HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED
A LONG TIME AGO BUT BROOK
LIKES KEEPING A LOT OF THESE CLOWNS AROUND
FOR SOME REASON.
:devil:
:evil: