If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You don't know my history on here but yet still felt the need to call me a c00n, without fact checking. :comeon:
But nevertheless still felt the need to call me a "c00n", even though I'm not riding with this thread bc I don't feel the need to bash OP off the history that I don't know about him..
:dwillhuh::what: Do you not see the irony of this..:mjtf: nvm. I'm not doing shyt bc "they say so" or the "majority does". I think for my damn self, not with groupthink. bc people have a history of being hypocrites or not keeping the same energy especially when I've subject to the same, you just did it yourself.
first of all I don’t know are care to know your history. Second dude has direct quotes of him c00ning and then turning into a black militant years later. The quotes in front your eyes. If you riding with that, then you a c00n also.[/QUOTE]
Label me a "c00n" but I recently caught a white person saying the "N" word on this thread. But none of these same usernames exposed the white for violating or had quite the same level of intensity. The cac had been posting here since 2013 pretending to be black - no one said shyt except for me and 2 other posters:
:comeon::hhh:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...oli-posters-more-than-anything.742735/page-13
@The Coochie Assassin is a an admitted white poster who's old username was @Ice Cold perm. Has admitted to being a cac several times in prior threads and throws around the n-word repeatedly.
welp.. this thread really did expose the racists :francis:
Dude went full on white boy , got out of character and started letting that N-Word fly comfortable and familiar as hell.
He went from "we need reparations" pretending to be black, then lost his damn mind and spiraled.
Good job for the thread OP.. REP
That cac called me a "nigg-", these white m-fers infiltrating spaces are crazy as fuk.
:picard::what::dahell:
@Barnett114
This dude deserves a :ban:

He uses the n word more than black people on this site.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
first of all I don’t know are care to know your history. Second dude has direct quotes of him c00ning and then turning into a black militant years later. The quotes in front your eyes. If you riding with that, then you a c00n also.
Label me a "c00n" but I recently caught a white person saying the "N" word on this thread. But none of these same usernames exposed the white for violating or had quite the same level of intensity. The cac had been posting here since 2013 pretending to be black - no one said shyt except for me and 2 other posters:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...oli-posters-more-than-anything.742735/page-13[/QUOTE]
Sis stick to the point. I don’t even know who you beefing with in here. But if you consigning a c00n, then you a c00n also. Not rocket science. Stop co-signing this dude.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
SJWsX0f.png
Lmfao. I was laughing at how he looked last week during his testimony...now y’all have a smiley :pachaha:.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Damn , a severely underrated post :ehh:

Thanks. That just popped in my head when i read the part about taking sides, and didn’t really pertain to the statement in the op.

As a non-black board member i don’t think it’s my place to have an opinion on what he said. My heart says that it’s ultimately misplaced blame though.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pardon the interruption - but when yall are done here. you might want to go ahead and check out the quotes from @Max B in this thread, since yall are in the catch a c00n type of vibe. I quoted his comments, so you won't have to. Keep the same energy or nah?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/africans-taking-bleaching-to-a-whole-new-level.746376/page-9
oh and update - this is his response:
those posts are old and when I was trolling back than no clue how it’s relevant to the topic in hand.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...oli-posters-more-than-anything.742735/page-13
Sis stick to the point. I don’t even know who you beefing with in here. But if you consigning a c00n, then you a c00n also. Not rocket science. Stop co-signing this dude.[/QUOTE]
Learn how to fukkin properly format a quote - how long have you been posting here :what: