If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
At best your post was worded very poorly. If you step outside of yourself and read that post it's house nicca shyt to the 100th power, which caught me off guard given your post history.

There is literally nothing black people can do to change the way white people view us. Half of them want Obama to die (he ain't black* but you get the point)
:scust: fukk outta here unk. You know this boy use to go by black thoughts and use to post nothing but c00n/cornball shyt and switched to black militant overnight afterwards

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
SJWsX0f.png
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk respectability politics.

Did you see all those pictures of black men and black women getting lynched by whites for existing while in their sunday best?

Did you read about that undercover black police officer who was beaten sensless by his white uniformed colleague during protests in baltimore and his assailant was recently just charges for it?

If you havent noticed it doesnt take much for white people to be paranoid and fearful of black people? Hell just your presence in an area where they dont expect to see black people is enough to surprise, shock, and scare them....I see all the time working in moving.

So get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
:camby:

Trayvon Martin would still be alive if George Zimmerman wasnt a weakling racist cowardly piece of shyt with a gun that couldnt handle himswlf without one.

Had nothing to do with how he dressed or how he carried himself. It doesnt matter....white people will still be wary of you no matter how well you carry yourself how nice you dress or how "proper" you talk.

How hard is it for y’all to understand it wasn’t about respectability politics... that’s cracker talk... it’s simply about respecting ourselves and our brothers/sisters... no more no less....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How long have I been saying that non-black people like to masquerade on forums like these ones as black to make disaparaging comments about us and to to disrespect us in a way they couldn't in real life?

This dude would probably never call a black man a baboon in real life for fear of being smacked like a pinata...

And its too easy for these folks to cosplay as black on here...theyll type up some racist shyt about black people thats worded in some tyoe of way to appeal to us and pretend to be about the struggle and some people will see it as "being real or tough love" nah they laughing in our faces.

Thats why I stay calling out that fukkshyt. They seemingly love our atheleticism and music and our slang and our style but hate us as people which slowly but surely gets exposed on their own accord.

Being black is not a costume you can take off and on at your own accord. I see through the cherade.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How hard is it for y’all to understand it wasn’t about respectability politics... that’s cracker talk... it’s simply about respecting ourselves and our brothers/sisters... no more no less....
The OP in that thread was revealed to be an asian guy that had been already documented on here saying numerous racist and anti-black things...and tbh thats a topic he should not be speaking on given his background and disdain towards black people

That wasnt advise or tough love that was racist gaslighting and him revealing how he really feels about us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OP in that thread was revealed to be an asian guy that had been already documented on here saying numerous racist and anti-black things...and tbh thats a topic he should not be speaking on given his background and disdain towards black people

That wasnt advise or tough love that was racist gaslighting and him revealing how he really feels about us.

:snoop:

My bad man.. You are absolutely right... I thought i was in the Cosby thread. My apologies