If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
:mjlol:

I remember this guy getting exposed as an asian. These weirdos come back as whole different people and everybody forgets.

I been tellin you nikkas man, they fall back, regroup, refine their posting style then they right back at it.

The coli falls for it every time

:francis:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
While his post is disrespectful and worded terribly, where is the post of him claiming he’s Asian? This shyt is funny to me but to keep it buck but where the receipts? Or did one dude say it and the eventual sheep think mentality hit the idea and it spread?

@itsyoung!! and him met up for a fight, and ran away... he’s a Cambodian kid from Mountain View CA

Also his IG was posted couple years ago

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're another poster I respect so I'll respond. First off the post is 7 years old so if anyone had an issue with it I wish they would've addressed it then. But I was saying if cacs wasn't afraid of us and seen us as their equals they would give us loans, they would rent us apartments, they wouldn't hunt us down and murder us. They wouldn't choke us out for selling loosies on the street.

Maybe I shouldn't have used Trayvon's name but that was the point I was making. Every black leader aimed to change the way cacs treated us.

I don't have any kids but if I did I will tell them how to act around cac cops because they already see us as a threat. That's not c00n shyt, that's the same shyt bruh was teaching his kids in the movie "The Hate You Give".

If you notice in that post I say "my people" and "us" when referring to black folk. The fake outrage in here is comical. But there's your explanation.

At best your post was worded very poorly. If you step outside of yourself and read that post it's house nicca shyt to the 100th power, which caught me off guard given your post history.

There is literally nothing black people can do to change the way white people view us. Half of them want Obama to die (he ain't black* but you get the point)

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The self proclaimed pro black “solid breh” anti-c00n crusader ends up being, by his own standards, the biggest c00n of them all :dead::dead:

like I said, and got negged like crazy for, a lot of these over the top militant kap thots are insecure and over compensate with this goofy e-thugging :unimpressed:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
SJWsX0f.png
I was hoping this would end up a smiley.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ChingChongThoughts at it again i see :snoop:

you gotta be sick in the head to pretend to be black online for well over a decade
Sometimes I really wonder how many black people really post here.

This forum cant be more than 25% black.

I get annoyed by the amount of posters on here that I think are black that end up admitting they arent.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Check all your own post. The quote been fukked up. Have a nice day c00nette @Nicole0416
Thank you. I will. Which is why all you can do is call me names and baseless insults with nothing substantial to back up what you say :coffee: whereas I actually posted up examples of what I talk - and never see you and most of those same names in any of those same threads. Notice I never condone what he said, he knows what he said was taken wrong - but I'm not going to jump on a bandwagon without fully knowing his history especially knowing the hypocrisy of someone recently exposed conducting himself how he did. Take from that what you want. stay blessed.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get annoyed by the amount of posters on here that I think are black that end up admitting they arent.

Its because the media has given you a caricature of what blackness is, and the same way that has misshapend your opinion, nonblack people attempt to parody that caricature and take advantage of that conditioning for whatever reason

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is literally nothing black people can do to change the way white people view them. Half of them want Obama to die (he ain't black* but you get the point)

Jesus Christ. If only this could be hammered into the mind of every black man and woman until they understood it and acted accordingly.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
At best your post was worded very poorly. If you step outside of yourself and read that post it's house nicca shyt to the 100th power, which caught me off guard given your post history.

There is literally nothing black people can do to change the way white people view them. Half of them want Obama to die (he ain't black* but you get the point)
I can see how someone could interpret what I said as some Jay-Z shyt like he said here

We actually had a good discussion about it in this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jay...arent-households-for-police-brutality.730198/

But that clearly wasn't my point. And like I said, every black leader I can think of besides Marcus Garvey tried to get white folk to see us as humans and their equal. It's easy to say we don't care what white folk think about us but in America we're at their mercy. I never said sell out or act white, in fact this thread comes from me riding for Kaepernick and me saying fukk any c00n that is Anti-Kaepernick in this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...e-coli-right-now-c00ns-vs-solid-brehs.745980/

But like I said before, I respect you as a poster that's why I'm responding. We can agree to disagree but my intent was righteous. I never said sell out, the entire point of that thread was that you represent your race in public whether you like it or not. I try to represent black folk well in public and in business so that whoever comes after me won't be stereotyped by those of other races.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah, it's way more than 25 percent black

There's just a large percentage of whitewashed cornball brothas

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Anybody who dodges anybody's request for a hand pic is suspect.

I have my face in my avi.
My real name.

You can google me. I've been verified as a Black man.

What joy do you get out of pretending to be someone your not non-blacks cosplaying as black one? I don't go to predominantly white message boards and pretend to be white

:mjpls: