If Big Krit flops I don't want to hear yall crying about the state of hip-hop.

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
album is mediocre. i streamed it a bit last night. not impressed. not even a little

some of the production sounds good tho, but i aint trying to hear a choir boy rap about pimpin hoes

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
album is mediocre. i streamed it a bit last night. not impressed. not even a little

some of the production sounds good tho, but i aint trying to hear a choir boy rap about pimpin hoes

hows that 50 gangsta grillz doing :stopitslime:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I still don't understand how ppl care about album sales in 2012??

(even artist)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I still don't understand how ppl care about album sales in 2012??

(even artist)

Eminem went diamond with his 2nd LP right? i guess some want to pass that mark ( not that it will happen in this age)

imagine a black mc going diamond :krs:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I agree, but I see the point of the threadstarter. People complain all day about what the popular music is, but that's the stuff people are actually buying. Hate Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, Jay, Ross, whoever... but steady downloading albums by all them nikkas they love, then wonder why they're not poppin' like the ones they hate. People say things like "if labels put out better shyt, I'd buy it", but they're lyin'. If they BOUGHT what they call the "better shyt", the labels would sign more of it and put more of it out.

C/S the recording industry isn't magical. It's subject to supply and demand just like every other industry. :manny:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
I was initially a big fan of who I felt KRIT paid homage to (8ball/MJG/Pimp C), and then I realized more and more that it just isn't that interesting. I also find it funny that "purists" love him but hate 2Chainz, etc etc. He seems like a "safe" southern artist to champion.

Actually saw someone tweet that they hated "I Got This" because it was ratchet and preferred his other stuff :what:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
uppin because nikkas still bytchin bout the state of hiphop. i think nikkas just bytch cause they bored or they bytch just to bytch. pay attention to what this nikka is sayin:

I agree, but I see the point of the threadstarter. People complain all day about what the popular music is, but that's the stuff people are actually buying. Hate Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, Jay, Ross, whoever... but steady downloading albums by all them nikkas they love, then wonder why they're not poppin' like the ones they hate. People say things like "if labels put out better shyt, I'd buy it", but they're lyin'. If they BOUGHT what they call the "better shyt", the labels would sign more of it and put more of it out.