If Big Krit flops I don't want to hear yall crying about the state of hip-hop.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont care what dude does.. i barely listen to his music..

if he sells or not, has no bearing on anyone on this board.. cats should just like the music, and keep it moving.. its really that simple..

I agree, but I see the point of the threadstarter. People complain all day about what the popular music is, but that's the stuff people are actually buying. Hate Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, Jay, Ross, whoever... but steady downloading albums by all them nikkas they love, then wonder why they're not poppin' like the ones they hate. People say things like "if labels put out better shyt, I'd buy it", but they're lyin'. If they BOUGHT what they call the "better shyt", the labels would sign more of it and put more of it out.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
its pretty clear hes not going to cross 45-50 first week, and it could be lower. the promo for this has been :comeon: , and the radio didnt pick up any single

not really his fault, im only paying attention to him and Spitta's numbers because im interested to see how they fare. they deserve to do better than they will

Daps
Reppin
Craigs front porch
its pretty clear hes not going to cross 45-50 first week, and it could be lower. the promo for this has been :comeon: , and the radio didnt pick up any single

not really his fault, im only paying attention to him and Spitta's numbers because im interested to see how they fare. they deserve to do better than they will

I second all the above no promo drops sales some what but neither krit or spitta will do numbers they are worthy of.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtb: I ain't see y'all linin up to buy that Plies debut that woulda stopped all this soft hiphop in its tracks...y'all can go to hell...far as I'm concerened y'all deserve to suffer for a little while...maybe you'll listen next time when people warn u what's comin.

Daps
I agree, but I see the point of the threadstarter. People complain all day about what the popular music is, but that's the stuff people are actually buying. Hate Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Kanye, Jay, Ross, whoever... but steady downloading albums by all them nikkas they love, then wonder why they're not poppin' like the ones they hate. People say things like "if labels put out better shyt, I'd buy it", but they're lyin'. If they BOUGHT what they call the "better shyt", the labels would sign more of it and put more of it out.
you the same cat from SOHH, who had the "I Love the 90's" blog..?
:wtb: I ain't see y'all linin up to buy that Plies debut that woulda stopped all this soft hiphop in its tracks...y'all can go to hell...far as I'm concerened y'all deserve to suffer for a little while...maybe you'll listen next time when people warn u what's comin.

:stopitslime:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall do realize that even if every poster in the-coli goes and buys Big KRIT's album, thats only a couple hundred people. so if he doesn't do well you cant blame it on folks here.

and i am definitely buying

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
i wasnt really feeling the album wasnt bad but wasnt nothing special off first listen
Although i enjoyed what krit was trying to do and DID enjoy the album,i still cosign this post,because it makes a valid point. He's nothing special,sounds like old outkast music and it's cool,but i cant remember that special unforgettable track,that made me :dj2:

That will stop him from being a true success. He'll make his money but he won't be a star unless something seriously changes. U need them real standout records if u wanna shine

edit,i heard his most recent mixtape,album review pending.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think this album will sell...But I don't give a fukk...He makes music I fux with so thats all that matters to me...I'll be buying it..

Superstar
Daps
He's came out with 3 album-quality mixtapes for free
Support him cotdammit