If Big Krit flops I don't want to hear yall crying about the state of hip-hop.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
btw i wish this corny fakkit big krit the best and i hope he doesnt flop like im pretty sure he will, im not like a lot of ya'll nikkas who be wishin nikkaz career to die and for nikkaz to fall the fukk off. i think thats some corny shyt to be wishin bad for a nikka ya'll dont give a fukk about. i just hate the nikkaz talkin bout this is "real hiphop not that corny mainstream/radio bullshyt" and when a nikka ya'll like comes out ya'll dont support him. i hope the nikka proves me wrong.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
haven't heard it yet but he has given me so much piff for free that if its anywhere near that good im coppin

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
People act like a lot of GOATs were going quadruple platinum. Some of my favorite albums took years to go platinum. Back in the day if you went GOLD it was a big deal. So nowadays doing even 50K first week is fukking solid.

THIS!

See nikkas forgot or either were too young to know, but hip hop ain't supposed to sell like that.

In hip hop we were elitists and didn't like what everyone else was bumpin. We set the standard...not followed.

He might not go gold or platinum for years...but that would be all good though...sometimes people catch shyt on the next go round.

Matter fact....keepin it hip hop, when something goes platinum in this day, I know it's something I need to avoid........usually.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
he can't flop if he's not striving to sell records, he's made it clear he'd rather make good music then go gold

This is on point.

Sales shouldn't matter, especially if it dont matter to the artist involved. Show money is where its at. And he can produce a dope album at the crib.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he can't flop if he's not striving to sell records, he's made it clear he'd rather make good music then go gold

:heh: And you really believe this, dont you?

How can you not see that this statement is trying to get you to buy his album.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:russ: @ ppl sayin he was gon be bigger than Kanye West.

:russ::deadrose: @ u dumb muthafukkaz

:sitdown::rudy:

Breh I was in that thread and nobody was saying that. nikkas was saying that his talent & the quality of his 1st 3 releases was on par or better than Kanye's shyt. Nobody thought he would match Kanye's commercial success. Stop lying breh.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I bought a shirt from his site, am supporting his album when it drops and already bought tix to his tour. Doing all I can.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wtb: I ain't see y'all linin up to buy that Plies debut that woulda stopped all this soft hiphop in its tracks...y'all can go to hell...far as I'm concerened y'all deserve to suffer for a little while...maybe you'll listen next time when people warn u what's comin.

This nikka bring Plies into the conversation...:what:

Yeah, rap would be way better if Plies was on top of the game. GTFOH.