If Big Krit flops I don't want to hear yall crying about the state of hip-hop.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
krit is that dude. im gonna support him but im not worried bout him selling out if he doesnt do numbers. he's in it for the music

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I don't want him to flop cause I can tell he puts alot of effort into his music compared to these other artists. Ill decide if i'm going to buy the album after I finish it. Im only on the third track and I like what im hearing so far.

Never listened to the past mixtapes he released though

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
Listened to the album on the way to work.. so far I like it... not enough to pay for it though..lol :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why do yall care if he flops..? just enjoy the music..

Thats what I'm saying. Why does everyone care so much about what he sales? nikkas havent even digested the album fully yet for 24 hours and people already worrying about what he's gonna sale. Enjoy the fukking music and if you dont like it keep it moving. Everybody want to be A&R's instead of fans and appreciate good music. All I know is I'm supporting this project. Lord knows the man has given us enough free music to where he earned it.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
:pachaha: nikkaz was on that bullshyt in that thread.

Ay fam, is there an approximate date for the FF Mixtape? nikkaz finally comin around realizin Big Sean is a beast.

No official date yet. His manager is the one basically holding everything up. Looking for the perfect time to drop it. Been shooting a lot of visuals for the tape tho. But the mixtape is done. Been mostly working on his album out in L.A with Key Wane.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
5 * thread and + rep

i cant fukk wit Krit and i think hes a borin fakkit but nikkaz on the net/forums be hypin this nikka up somethin serious. and lmao at the "i don't care if he sells as long as he makes good music" then why the fukk do ya'll nikkas bytch and complain when nikkaz ya'll hate like YMCMB be sellin records all crazy then if ya'll dont care bout sales. ya'll nikkaz sayin that shyt cause ya'll know this nikka bout to flop to bolivia.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What is flopping? What #s is a flop for Krit?
Edit: I saw 50k? 27k less than Big Sean, with no music made for radio? no co-signs? no big producers?
I would expect him to do 25-35k. Less than 25k a flop more than 35k success. Hopefully he does more than 40k so that he can get some real support for his next project.