If Big Krit flops I don't want to hear yall crying about the state of hip-hop.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
non squintar is the worst poster on the coli :youngsabo:

what was your sohh screen name so i can erase any remembrance of your existence?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
non squintar is the worst poster on the coli :youngsabo:

what was your sohh screen name so i can erase any remembrance of your existence?

I never posted on SOHH.

Anywho, I'm gonna let this go, because you're probably PMSing or something. Come back in a week or so and see if you still feel the same way.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jtaoth.jpg

He just put out a dope album :yes:. You can tell he put his heart and soul into the album. Don't :to: about nikkas not getting a chance.

with an album cover like that, i think he knows he's going to fail already. his album cover is basically him crashing and burning to the ground before his career starts.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
album had some average-good beats.

album had some average-good lyrics.

some of the songs kinda came off a little lame.

nothing on this album really gets me hyped. there's something missing with this one. it's like it has a very generic feel to it. i won't be buying that one.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Well, after some hard listens of the albums at night at work............. it's a 3/5 to me. Nothing special to me. Maybe it's my headphones but that shyt could bump alot harder and some of the hooks are wack.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
On the subject of first week sales......

Seriously though, who buys albums anymore. Outside of the rap forums I've never heard of Krit. I don't expect much, the fans he does have will just download it for free like most of you guys did