If all guns were banished and all we had for weapons was Swords/Blades what kind would u choose?

Which Sword would you choose?

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Let me get that magical sword from Crouching tiger, or some Hattori Hanzo steel :youngsabo:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Btw the Khopesh with that Ancient Egyptian swagger would get some use outta me :banderas:

AK011_L.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Depends, you come up on someone with a decent skill with the broadsword/plate armor that boy getting snapped in half. BUT if we assume that people aren't armored, Katana totally the way to go.
I feel like I'd have a Katana on the hip but a spear if I know it's about to get froggy. A six-foot spear is the bane of a swordsman's existance.
I guess where the engagement happens and skills come into play, but somebody wearing stacked armor in a plane field or otherwise with plenty of room 1v1 then I like somebody with a lightweight weapon that can dance, lame them out, evade and counter:

Plus a quick slashing strike to someone's helmet with a katana would be highly disorienting and sets up for a follow-up kill shot or attack at a tendon.

The knight misses swinging with all that armor and a heavy broadsword once, they ain't gonna be able to move fast enough to stop deflect a katana strike to the helmet. While the knight is disoriented and head ringing, the katana wielder pivots forcing the knight to lose line of sight = donezo.

The warmer the climate gets as well means that armor gonna be more of a load bearer to overcome. Fighting in the cold probably influenced armor to be built heavy, but in the heat? Folks gonna be dehydrated and seeing triple.

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I been thinking, a rapier with a custom diamond cut guard and a Louis Vuitton sheath would be the ultimate drip

For defense, though, katana. Lot of y'all nikkas ain't got your weight up like that to be handling the heavier shyt. Get yo weak ass swing parried and lose your head for it, brehs