If all guns were banished and all we had for weapons was Swords/Blades what kind would u choose?

Which Sword would you choose?

• Total voters

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
just give me some baseball sized marble stones. you can keep your sword. lmaoooo bust that dome to the white meat shawty.... :pachaha:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Gotta go with the katana. Lightweight and effective.

Honestly I low key fukk with this idea. What if all guns were air soft and the only legal weapons were blades? People would legit have to think twice before approaching you aggressively

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The Joyeuse. Charlemagne the Great's sword....I'd like to take it from that museum:mjpls:

I know that shyt is worth a lot

220px-%C3%89p%C3%A9e_de_charlemagne.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I posted this not too long ago, but can you imagine what it must've been like to be the first people in history to go up against guns, much less thousands of them at once?

Timestamped 17:00:

To hear loud af claps then seeing your people drop and stone getting blown apart must've been intimidating af.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I posted this not too long ago, but can you imagine what it must've been like to be the first people in history to go up against guns, much less thousands of them at once?

Timestamped 17:00:

To hear loud as claps and seeing your people drop must've been intimidating af.

The birth of the most cowardly weapon this world has ever seen:wow:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Spear or Halberd. Instant reach advantage, cheaper than a sword, and doubles as a staff. If you were some Bama ass serf working on a farm in the medieval times and you got conscripted, it wouldn't take long for to get use to a spear, off the principle you were using similar tools in your day to day life (a hoe, a rake, etc.)

But if we're strictly talking swords, I'll take a scimitar or machete.