If aliens conquered humanity woud earth women fukk them?

SPACE WENCHES?

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
"aliens" are fallen angels.

And it's already been documented that this has happened before. Before the Flood, and the reason for the Flood.

This is where your legends and mythologies like what the Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks and Romans had come from.

It's also what a lot of the "super heroes" are based upon.

Nevermind, don't respond to me in that other thread bro

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Like I tell people all the time who bring up this ridiculous "aliens come to earth" nonsense... An alien civilization advanced enough to get here would have NO REASON to come here :dahell:

Any "reason" you think of is basically applying human thinking to mfs that can travel across whole fukkin galaxies.. I doubt their thought process is nowhere near the level of humans but for the sake of this ridiculous argument let's say they'd come here to do some "human type shyt" and "invade" us because they want to harvest our water or land or our women.. WHY THE fukk WOULD THEY TRAVEL ACROSS GALAXIES JUST TO DO THAT??? :dahell:

They'd fly over whole nebulas and black holes and shyt just for a glass of water or some p*ssy :dahell:

It's already been said, but the answer is super simple: space exploration and scientific research.

Ya know, exploring new worlds and discovering new species of life, new elements, etc. Mapping the stars and expanding their knowledge of the universe.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
The same reason Humans are trying to do it: just to see what's "over there".

Any alien civilization "advanced enough" to get here is gonna be just like NASA getting somewhere else; they just figured out how to do it. lol

...And yes, it would absolutely be on some "let's see if they got hoes we can smang on" chit.

Again... :comeon:

You're talking about what humans would do in that situation

Humans will NEVER get past the moon. Ever.

If entities exist out there that are capable of light speed travel or teleportation or whatever, they probably do shyt and think on a level that goes beyond our level of comprehension.

Think of it like trying to teach a squirrel how to play Call Of Duty. Make a PS controller small enough to fit into a squirrels little claws and try and teach it how to play the game. I promise you the entire time the squirrel would be looking at you like "you stupid mf I can't fukking learn this shyt. I'm a fukking squirrel"

That's us and these so called aliens :comeon:

If they do exist, it's beyond our level of comprehension

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I disagree. Habitable planets are probably si far apart the only practical reason to travel to one may be to "spread your seed" there.

They Might not want to do anything except plant their equivalent of life here
You're assuming they need to find habitable planets. For all we know they've constructed Dyson Spheres with trillions of kilometers of habitable area and only require fuel/resources.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Me? No. Do people fukk Goats? Yes. Let’s not pretend we know how an advanced species would behave if they touched down here and made it known…. But one thing is clear, all species are programmed to reproduce
You're assuming they reproduce sexually.....or even need to reproduce. Our knowledge is constrained to 'life' as we know it on an extremely limited basis so stating 'all species are programmed to do it' requires you to have knowledge of all life in the Universe.​

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dime: :usure: Zolok has a bigger spaceship so I’m leaving you. :ufdup:

Coli breh: :to: fukk you too then I didn’t even want you. :mjcry:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Again... :comeon:

You're talking about what humans would do in that situation

Humans will NEVER get past the moon. Ever.

If entities exist out there that are capable of light speed travel or teleportation or whatever, they probably do shyt and think on a level that goes beyond our level of comprehension.

Think of it like trying to teach a squirrel how to play Call Of Duty. Make a PS controller small enough to fit into a squirrels little claws and try and teach it how to play the game. I promise you the entire time the squirrel would be looking at you like "you stupid mf I can't fukking learn this shyt. I'm a fukking squirrel"

That's us and these so called aliens :comeon:

If they do exist, it's beyond our level of comprehension

But see, the Red part is a big "if" though.

What makes these non-terrestrials that different from us physically? They might have janky spaceships just like we have.
Niccas be gassing anything up that ain't us. Lowkey, we some bad mofos out dis bytch. Earth in da house, rep yo' chit.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
As long as I’m long gone, I don’t give a fukk. But I don’t want any aliens STDs on my earth while I’m here :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're assuming they reproduce sexually.....or even need to reproduce. Our knowledge is constrained to 'life' as we know it on an extremely limited basis so stating 'all species are programmed to do it' requires you to have knowledge of all life in the Universe.​

Exactly. You don’t know shyt either in this regard. No one does… Matter of fact… Aliens may touch down for the sole purpose of fukking and getting off. No one has a clue…. :laugh: