If aliens conquered humanity woud earth women fukk them?

SPACE WENCHES?

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why would they even have "women?"

What if they are asexual? or have 6 different sexes?
He said they're humanoid. I'd assume OP is imagining aliens that are genetically compatible with us. @CouldntBeMeTho correct me if I'm wrong.
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

IMG-5083.jpg
I guess the got here late

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The analogous situation in real life is Europeans sailing halfway around he globe in their ships and encountering natives….which they definitely proceeded to fukk

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
An alien civilization advanced enough to get here would view us the same as we view insects.​
Europeans viewed Natives and Africans as sub human and still smashed, hell the first think Columbus did when leaving DR was grab a Taino chick to rape on the way back.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah. The only reason a civilization capable of coming here would do so would be to kill us, not mate with us.​
Why would they kill us. We wouldn't be a threat if they could get here. They probably also wouldn't need to come here to kill us. We'd probably get probes like Braniac or some info creep like the three body problem.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
An alien civilization advanced enough to get here would view us the same as we view insects.​

:dahell:

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

We'd be so damn inferior :mjlol: They'd view us as "just in the way."

Like I tell people all the time who bring up this ridiculous "aliens come to earth" nonsense... An alien civilization advanced enough to get here would have NO REASON to come here :dahell:

Any "reason" you think of is basically applying human thinking to mfs that can travel across whole fukkin galaxies.. I doubt their thought process is nowhere near the level of humans but for the sake of this ridiculous argument let's say they'd come here to do some "human type shyt" and "invade" us because they want to harvest our water or land or our women.. WHY THE fukk WOULD THEY TRAVEL ACROSS GALAXIES JUST TO DO THAT??? :dahell:

They'd fly over whole nebulas and black holes and shyt just for a glass of water or some p*ssy :dahell:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nah. The only reason a civilization capable of coming here would do so would be to kill us, not mate with us.​
I disagree. Habitable planets are probably si far apart the only practical reason to travel to one may be to "spread your seed" there.

They Might not want to do anything except plant their equivalent of life here