If aliens conquered humanity woud earth women fukk them?

SPACE WENCHES?

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
The "motivation" could be to stop our civilization from competing with theirs for resources.

Edited: Changed 'would' to 'could' as this is all speculation.​

Fair.

But in that case why would they even need to visit us?

Any civilization capable of visiting us from those distances would have the ability to observe and destroy us from great distances, without wasting resources on visiting earth.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they would exterminate mankind anyway and repopulate the planet with their own.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Fair.

But in that case why would they even need to visit us?

Any civilization capable of visiting us from those distances would have the ability to observe and destroy us from great distances, without wasting resources on visiting earth.
We've been broadcasting our location since the inventions of the telegraph & radio so, *putting on my sci-fi tinfoil helmet*, they may be aware of us and know we ain't shyt.

If they could destroy us from great distances, they would have by now. For all we know, one of those lights picked-up by the Hubble Telescope is actually an annihilation beam on it's way here.​

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
We've been broadcasting our location since the inventions of the telegraph & radio so, *putting on my sci-fi tinfoil helmet*, they may be aware of us and know we ain't shyt.

If they could destroy us from great distances, they would have by now. For all we know, one of those lights picked-up by the Hubble Telescope is actually an annihilation beam on it's way here.​

One big reason why they wouldn't have destroyed us by now is because of the reasons listed in the zoo hypothesis. We are still way too primitive to pose any threat to any advanced civilization. We are not even a K1 civilization yet.

But sure, there is nothing that says a laser beam isn't heading our way as we speak. I just don't think they would waste time going to earth to destroy it, especially considering that they could do it more efficiently from their home planet.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
One big reason why they wouldn't have destroyed us by now is because of the reasons listed in the zoo hypothesis. We are still way too primitive to pose any threat to any advanced civilization. We are not even a K1 civilization yet.
Which would make it imperative to destroy us before we get advanced enough to respond or defend in any meaningful way.​
But sure, there is nothing that says a laser beam isn't heading our way as we speak. I just don't think they would waste time going to earth to destroy it, especially considering that they could do it more efficiently from their home planet.
Personally, I don't think they exist. Just indulged in far too much sci-fi so I've put a lot of thought into what an encounter scenario would be like. It never turns out well for humanity. Even the most optimistic scenarios spell the end of us.​