If aliens conquered humanity woud earth women fukk them?

SPACE WENCHES?

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Cold hard truth

Women will follow whoever winning/won, it’s in a woman’s nature to go along with the get along
Like I tell people all the time who bring up this ridiculous "aliens come to earth" nonsense... An alien civilization advanced enough to get here would have NO REASON to come here :dahell:

Any "reason" you think of is basically applying human thinking to mfs that can travel across whole fukkin galaxies.. I doubt their thought process is nowhere near the level of humans but for the sake of this ridiculous argument let's say they'd come here to do some "human type shyt" and "invade" us because they want to harvest our water or land or our women.. WHY THE fukk WOULD THEY TRAVEL ACROSS GALAXIES JUST TO DO THAT??? :dahell:

They'd fly over whole nebulas and black holes and shyt just for a glass of water or some p*ssy :dahell:
maybe they lonely and want to talk/congregate with other life forms

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It's already been said, but the answer is super simple: space exploration and scientific research.

Ya know, exploring new worlds and discovering new species of life, new elements, etc. Mapping the stars and expanding their knowledge of the universe.
This doesn't pan-out as it assumes an advanced civilization is curious enough and has resources to accomplish exploration. Since space is so big, those resources would be rapidly depleted on fruitless searches and failed missions.

Scientific research also suffers from the same issue as the vast majority is a wasted effort. They may not even regard 'science' the same as we do.

You're 'humanizing' beings that are not human at all, but this is all PURE speculation.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Exactly. You don’t know shyt either in this regard. No one does… Matter of fact… Aliens may touch down for the sole purpose of fukking and getting off. No one has a clue…. :laugh:
That wouldn't make sense unless they had passports. I do know one thing, however, not all life (as we know it) reproduces sexually.​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartedly believe if Worf had that paper and a fashion consultant, he’d be pounding human p*ssy all day every day…. He already had real nikka persona with that perm and good hair… :whew: Aint no way earth bytches woulda’t have been throwing the box at him….

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I wholeheartedly believe if Worf had that paper and a fashion consultant, he’d be pounding human p*ssy all day every day…. He already had real nikka persona with that perm and good hair… :whew: Aint no way earth bytches woulda’t have been throwing the box at him….
Worf had an impressive roster actually..

Ambassador k'lar, jadzia, ezrì, Deanna troi

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t mean to take it there but since we just brain storming about this situation I got to ask

What if they don’t fukk with human woman but they want human men
What if they strong arming some shyt like Dwight Howard?

:dame:

Well actually I’m not even sure if it counts as being gay since they aliens but ima :dame: Just in case

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
N2hnaTlwam45aA.jpeg