If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
When she leave ya ass, she going to leave with half.

Pre·nup·tial A·gree·ment
noun
North American
noun: prenuptial agreement; plural noun: prenuptial agreements
  1. The agreement made by a couple before they marry concerning the ownership of their respective assets should the marriage fail.
    full

African American women do have a lot to be proud of. No matter how much has been thrown at us, we are still here and standing strong WITH our men. Sure there are some men who aren't worth a spit, but that is a reflection of them, not on AA men as a whole.

We have issues and they will be worked out. We will work them out TOGETHER because we are a people. We rise together and we fall together. No matter how much you and others try to separate the powerful force of our love - you can't.

Our Kings will rise from this negative blip, and they will rise with their NATURAL Queens and counterparts.

Vice Versa.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pre·nup·tial A·gree·ment
noun
North American
noun: prenuptial agreement; plural noun: prenuptial agreements
  1. The agreement made by a couple before they marry concerning the ownership of their respective assets should the marriage fail.
    full

Vice Versa.

As any man should..........

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
See men these are the women you stay far and far away from. YOu lose your job, you get cancer or some other disease and can't work they will be gone likw the wind,a ll they care about is the $$$ you make and what you can provide in terms of monetary not you as a person

stay FAR AWAY brehs

See you're looking at money only but let me clarify, OCCUPATION is very important because you could be a regional manager for banana republic and lose your job then what because I doubt many skills are needed for that type of work. I like a man with skills such as advanced trainings in a specific area of study like engineering, computer, healthcare, law etc because these jobs are always in demand. For me it depends on what he's doing in his career and if he has goals to better himself. You just can't pick one quote from what I said and make it seem like I and other women will do xyz because of abc, no one knows what they will really do unless that situation is actually presented.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All them cheating housewives all over USA.

Stop it black man your to smart for that.

They going to cheat if they home all day, they going to cheat at the work place.

The best bet is to have your wife work with you , open your own business.
Or have a camera fitted on her 24/7 so you can monitor all her movements.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
So nuturing your children to be the best representation of you and your husband is boring? Making sure the house is in order for you husband after he gets home providing for the family sounds boring to you?! You must be a female because that is not the speech of a woman...

Cash me out...

Oh shut your ass up :pachaha:

You dweebs don't want career women, you don't a "lazy" woman who will stay at home setting a man up for cs...good grief :dead:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:
just like several women on here have said in regards to child support "don't fuk a woman you not tryna marry if you don't want to pay".

In this case don't spread your legs & have kids if that man is not financially stable. Tough luck, now get ya ass back to work:camby:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Y'all want housewives without the onus of having to support housewives.

How, Sway? :pachaha:

This.

If a husband and wife are content with her just being at home then that is fine for them. However, you can't have that mentality as a man yet not be willing to provide everything. EVERYTHING. There is a lot that needs to be set up. Do you have life insurance? Pension? Would they be good if you were to fall ill or worse? What if she fell ill or passed?

The idea of being a housewife as my life's work is not for me. The idea of being completely dependent on a man is not appealing TO ME. I'd rather us both work hard but play hard...take trips (couple or with kids), me cook mostly and keep the house clean (him sometimes). Go see shows, workout, etc. It can be done.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Sadly there are plenty women who think like this:snoop:

#GMB
#BuildStablesBrehs:wow:

Screen-Shot-2014-07-11-at-3.22.25-PM.png

:blessed:

That bytch looks a fukking gremlin

Whos bytch this is demanding 70k minimum

Simps out here make me sick

:russ:

that's not true Simone....

most guys I know including myself love to empower a GOOD LOYAL WOMAN

unfortunately that's rare

and you stay MAD

cause the ONLY GUYS you atteact is the ones you described

the ones whom Taught YOU the 3f Theory:

FEED THEM

FUKK THEM

SHUT DA FUKK UP....

now go rest on that you Busted Bitter Broad

cause If you DID BETTER and KNEW BETTER you would CHOOSE BETTER
:manny:

:wow:

:gladbron:

Whole thread gott a nikka :dead:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Oh shut your ass up :pachaha:

You dweebs don't want career women, you don't a "lazy" woman who will stay at home setting a man up for cs...good grief :dead:

Why would a woman be lazy in her own home? Whats cs? Do you even know the genesis and history behind career women? It was meant to break up the traditional dual household family.

As i have said, the happiest women i know are at home, raising the children and creating a haven for the family as a whole, esp the husband. An oasis of stability. The husbands provides finances,security, and discipline. The women get gifts/praises/datenights all the time for making their home peaceful and having the children be of good representation. The few happy husband/wife couples i know and ive noticed they hold firm distinct roles. Both of equal importance.

Keep thinking that workplace holds happiness for you. Your happiness lies in being the solidity in a family. Do you women now not know where your strength lies???

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Why would a woman be lazy in her own home? Whats cs? Do you even know the genesis and history behind career women? It was meant to break up the traditional dual household family.

As i have said, the happiest women i know are at home, raising the children and creating a haven for the family as a whole, esp the husband. An oasis of stability. The husbands provides finances,security, and discipline. The women get gifts/praises/datenights all the time for making their home peaceful and having the children be of good representation. The few happy husband/wife couples i know and ive noticed they hold firm distinct roles. Both of equal importance.

Keep thinking that workplace holds happiness for you. Your happiness lies in being the solidity in a family. Do you women now not know where your strength lies???

Please see my last post. I know happy housewifes and I know a few who are miserable. Just like I know unhappy "working" couples and working couples who are doing quite well.

*I* don't find the idea of being financially dependent on a man appealing. If his I's aren't dotted or T's crossed shyt could go south REAL quick. A woman staying at home is not the prerequisite for a strong and happy family unit...but this is my opinion. Obviously we don't agree which is fine. Like I said, do what works for YOU. Just don't preach about what my role should be based on your idea of what a woman's role should be in the home.