If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Go foreign ladies. At least then if your husband wants you to be on that Susy Homemaker shyt he would be ashamed to call himself a man if he wasn't providing for you. More women out of your race group work than you, and you have the nerve to call yourselves leaders. :dead:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: that's why these chicks end up 40 and lonely.....they have unrealistic expectations...the avg american makes 31k but u expect dude to make 80k...lol:dame: plus he got to be 6'4, funny, smart, masculine/submissive at the same time (hahahaha)

most women r sociopaths, honestly i would tell all men to just put women through test over a 3 year apprenticeship program....just create test to see if she love u..for example: tell her u lost your job and check out her reaction....being with a female is like a war, u must treat it as such...because theyll destroy u man

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The thought of being "just" a housewife sounds so boring. I'd have to do something with myself volunteer or something.

So nuturing your children to be the best representation of you and your husband is boring? Making sure the house is in order for you husband after he gets home providing for the family sounds boring to you?! You must be a female because that is not the speech of a woman...

Cash me out...

freetroit

Banned
Daps
When they demanded to be independent women and got all these degrees and all this money

What did they think they was getting into?

My plan would be

Get married to a 25 year old with a degree and high salary. We both work. The majority of her salary will be put away for her to stay home. She should work at least 10 years.

she have a baby at thirty by thirty five the kid is 5

She can be a stat at home mom homeschooling her kids and feeding them herbs

But her ten years of salary of hers we saved can be some security for all of us

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Y'all want housewives without the onus of having to support housewives.

How, Sway? :pachaha:

Thats how you know alot of these dudes are straight up sissys. Aint no way on this earth am i having my wife in the workplace. Thats a mans job. Children need to be taken care of and nurtured, meals have to be made, the home has to be a haven. The woman is to be a mans pillar of rest. A pillar is a strong foundation to fall back on, when a building crumbles the pillars still stand. That is the strength of a woman. How can a woman exercise her powers when you fakkits claim they should be working?

Men claim they dont make women the same, my male counterparts have failed me...the gall of yall nikkas...

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Thats why i kinda dont like American women

I know black foreign women who work hard take care of their kids and they are still

Sweet,feminine,docile,sensitive and caring

Still look good not fat

Its these American entitled c*nts who think that there feminine virtue is to be sold to the highest bidder

No bytch

A queen is always a queen her disposition is constant

Therefore you should always have femininity on display whether relaxing at home or going through your work day

Im not paying some fakkit c*nt to pretend to be a woman

These hoes fake
I also know foreign black women who don't want jack shyt to do with uneducated, disrespectful, uncultured, self hating, no ethnic pride having Black American men.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I also know foreign black women who don't want jack shyt to do with uneducated, disrespectful, uncultured, self hating, no ethnic pride having Black American men.

Trust me there are plenty. These dudes know they straighten up real quick if they want access to foreign women. Women who live outside of NA are used to men being breadwinners...