If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Trust me there are plenty. These dudes know they straighten up real quick if they want access to foreign women. Women who live outside of NA are used to men being breadwinners...
I love that too!
I'm glad more AA women are upping our standards. It has a lot of these under achievers in their feelings but I feel it's what's best for the future of our people. Enough is enough.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I love that too!
I'm glad more AA women are upping our standards. It has a lot of these under achievers in their feelings but I feel it's what's best for the future of our people. Enough is enough.
AA women have a lot to be proud of....these useless men can kick rocks.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You coli guys don't know a good woman of it ht you upside the head. You guys don't know what you want. Let's face it:manny:[

I think most of then are just afraid. Where does this fear come from?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Go foreign ladies. At least then if your husband wants you to be on that Susy Homemaker shyt he would be ashamed to call himself a man of he wasn't providing for you. More women out of your race group work than you, and you have the nerve to call yourselves leaders. :dead:

When you're an expat everyone is foreign but I get your point lol.

I think living In western countries have stunted black men.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
She should be grateful a dude is even sticking around in this day in age.
If you sitin yo funky ass at home all day and he's out going to work to help the home, dont bytch and call him an under achiever when you not bringing in any income.

:yeshrug:
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:
:stopitslime:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I also know foreign black women who don't want jack shyt to do with uneducated, disrespectful, uncultured, self hating, no ethnic pride having Black American men.
So called foreign women wouldn't want no dude with this kind of thinking. They are used to bread winners, providers, protectors and leaders. Dumbass dudes want to be leaders, while the woman has to live up to traditional standards, meanwhile they can't. :dead:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint nobody living off my dim...if im married she gotta work period

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
AA women have a lot to be proud of....these useless men can kick rocks.

African American women do have a lot to be proud of. No matter how much has been thrown at us, we are still here and standing strong WITH our men. Sure there are some men who aren't worth a spit, but that is a reflection of them, not on AA men as a whole.

We have issues and they will be worked out. We will work them out TOGETHER because we are a people. We rise together and we fall together. No matter how much you and others try to separate the powerful force of our love - you can't.

Our Kings will rise from this negative blip, and they will rise with their NATURAL Queens and counterparts.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op spitting that real for you half ass men. A womans happiness is modelled around, having children, taking care of the children, taking care of the house and husband.

Happiest woman i know are stay at home wives.

But ill let you unlearned nikkas believe in delusions.

Dont be upset if your kissing on Brandons dikk by letting your wife be in the workplace.

Whos gonna nuture the children? Whos gonna hold the house down? Whos going to provide healthy nourishing meals and provide a clean home?

You unlearned nikkas sicken me...how is it we share the same chromosomes? Yall are a bunch a bytchboys if you do not understand this science op blessed you with. Men have their roles and so don't women and theyre not the same you brainwashed imbeciles...

All them cheating housewives all over USA.

Stop it black man your to smart for that.

They going to cheat if they home all day, they going to cheat at the work place.

The best bet is to have your wife work with you , open your own business.