If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Screen-Shot-2014-07-11-at-3.22.25-PM.png

:blessed:

somehow i knew somebody was gon quote me with troy ave:mjlol:
#BSB no Powderrr tho:skip:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The idea of being a housewife as my life's work is not for me. The idea of being completely dependent on a man is not appealing TO ME. I'd rather us both work hard but play hard...take trips (couple or with kids), me cook mostly and keep the house clean (him sometimes). Go see shows, workout, etc. It can be done.

Youre looking at it all wrong. Its not about a woman being dependent on a man. The pendulum swings both ways. A man is dependent on a woman the same a woman is for a man. Im a great cook, but truth be told if im married id be happy as hell to come home to some flavorless plain food my wife cooked me, it would taste delicious because it was created out of love for me. It may not taste as good to the tongue but its amazing to my soul as a man...jewels for the unlearned...

So tell me whos nuturing the children if youre both working?

You know stay at home fathers are proven to very low testosterone?

Just because something can be done, does not mean it should be done.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:mjlol: working for the pleasure of a woman to stay at home. Nicca fukk that, if my lady ain't a professional and can't build with me, she can get the fukk on. Both my parents were professionals and went out and got it and still took care of me and my sisters, They wouldn't respect any chick that just decided to stay home and neither do I :camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just date a higher caliber of woman, brehs

I've got more than the average guy but I can't imagine a woman ever mentioning money to me.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Youre looking at it all wrong. Its not about a woman being dependent on a man. The pendulum swings both ways. A man is dependent on a woman the same a woman is for a man. Im a great cook, but truth be told if im married id be happy as hell to come home to some flavorless plain food my wife cooked me, it would taste delicious because it was created out of love for me. It may not taste as good to the tongue but its amazing to my soul as a man...jewels for the unlearned...

So tell me whos nuturing the children if youre both working?

You know stay at home fathers are proven to very low testosterone?

Just because something can be done, does not mean it should be done.

Herein lies the disconnect. Whereas I'm telling you to do what works for you, you're trying to convince me that I'm wrong. Some men want their women to stay at home, take care of the house, etc. Fine. However, realistically speaking this lifestyle will only be truly comfortable if there is a high income in the home. How does it look to have one income yet be two missed paychecks from poverty? I have an Aunt going through this now. Three kids, husband has her stay at home to take care of them yet he barely makes ends meet. That isn't wanting to "provide" that is ego. Where the hell is the happiness and fulfillment in that? :rudy:

Everyone here knows that I enjoy travel immensely. I hope to have someone who shares that sentiment. I'm obviously not going to be compatible with a man who thinks I should just be at home. Will it be harder to find? Perhaps...but I'm ok with that.

AGAIN, instead of trying to convince me that I'm wrong or wanting to have a career is some sort of cardinal sin, do what works for you. There isn't one track to a happy, black family unit.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
You guys... Lol.

You don't want a woman to depend on you financially . You don't want a career driven woman, you'll be just as happy with that part -time waitress or a woman who works in retail because beauty and youth are all that matters. You want to be the leader of the home. You want to know what she brings to a table you want to have full and total control over. You want her to work, stay in the gym, cook clean, raise kids, and sex on demand. You want her to retain those feminine delicate qualities of a woman who is well kept and only has to worry about staying beautiful and docile to her man.

I'm going to bed.

This reminded me of my thread.

They were in my thread ( http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-...d-you-date-to-marry-a-woman-who-is-30.368362/ ) saying they'd marry a woman who lives at home with her parents, has no degree, and works at walmart. They're ok with making all of the money and she can stay at home. Women with careers are to masculine/alpha, mean evil they say.

But then in this thread, they have an issue with letting a woman "sit at home on her ass and depend on" a male. & they have an issue with the facebook lady who is saying basically the same thing that they were telling me in my thread. "It doesn't really matter what women make. Men marry down anyway and are supposed to be the bread winners".

That just shows that you can't take anything that males say seriously.
disdain.png

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

It doesn't matter... Women are never satisfied especially these self entitled western women.

You buy her a house, give her an allowance and take her to exotic lands

They'll still rob you of ya offspring and redistribute your assets to then fornicate with the deacon/poolboy/personal trainer.

Wealth and stability ain't enough to keep these women breh.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:

Shouldn't she resent herself for not having children before she's financially ready :patrice: